I've Been #Cured!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
Jury is still out for me, but I know it is out of the mailbox steeping. I'm getting that wet nostril burn on ex-hale / "pepper" thang. Strange that I am not really tasting dessert profiles i.e. chocolate, vanilla or marshmallow. If I switch over to the Virus, the Chocolate is there (much, much more sweet also).

I can smell hints of chocolate off the bottle though. There is something different about it and it does not taste like anything else I have tried so far from Nicoticket. It does produce EXCELLENT clouds.

Time to shake shake and un-cap for the night. Time will tell.

Subtank/.5 Ohm new coil/20-35 watt attempts @18mg

Last edited:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
this is what I really want.. but not sure if my equipment can/will go that high..

Joss, it would require a dn40 device and the use of ni200 wire. Then it's just a matter of picking and addy for your style. I've just started playing with the d40's myself. If you are set up right in temperature mode it's almost impossible to get a dry hit. At this point, vaping by temperature could be the wave of the future me thinks...:)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Jury is still out for me, but I know it is out of the mailbox steeping. I'm getting that wet nostril burn on ex-hale "pepper" thang. Strange that I am not really tasting dessert profiles i.e. chocolate, vanilla or marshmallow. If I switch over to the Virus, the Chocolate is there (much more sweet also). I can smell a little though off the bottle. There is something different though and it does not taste like anything else I have tried so far.

Time to shake shake and un-cap for the night. Time will tell.

Subtank/.5 Ohm/20-35 watt attempts

What is your nic level?

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
18mg < I need to remember to add that info when I post on juices.

While the juice is so young I imagine the 18mg nic is the pepper flavor. I think an airing out will help mellow that out. :thumb:

And when it was FOOB I got a weird flavor too, it was a sort of sour note. That went away after a day and I'm thinking it is the NET though I could be wrong...:blink:

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
While the juice is so young I imagine the 18mg nic is the pepper flavor. I think an airing out will help mellow that out. :thumb:

And when it was FOOB I got a weird flavor too, it was a sort of sour note. That went away after a day and I'm thinking it is the NET though I could be wrong...:blink:

I think you are probably right. I hope leaving the cap off will calm that. I got that same thing though with Gravity and it never went away. Fingers crossed, I don't think anyone can put a hammer down on it being so very very new. The most important for me is I was not flat out turned off. Juice can grow on you.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I think you are probably right. I hope leaving the cap off will calm that. I got that same thing though with Gravity and it never went away. Fingers crossed, I don't think anyone can put a hammer down on it being so very very new. The most important for me is I was not flat out turned off. Juice can grow on you.

For me it was good FOOB but OMG TAKE MY MONEY!!!!! by the next day and it's only getting better. I hope it does this for you too! :)

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Joss, it would require a dn40 device and the use of ni200 wire. Then it's just a matter of picking and addy for your style. I've just started playing with the d40's myself. If you are set up right in temperature mode it's almost impossible to get a dry hit. At this point, vaping by temperature could be the wave of the future me thinks...:)
well, when the istick comes out with temp control mode, I'll be tasting coconut! lol

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
well, when the istick comes out with temp control mode, I'll be tasting coconut! lol

LOL..I hear you girl and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the istick vape as well. ;)

Last edited:

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Come try mine dearest! I have some already cut with PG, bring a dripper and come get the things you left here last visit! :wub:

I just can't seem to get everything in one trip. Of course this last time you loaded me up with so much juice that I almost needed a moving van to get home! I have tried a few and found one that I really like. I would really like to try the Cure before I order. Chocolate has been a really elusive flavor for me as well as coffee (as you know, LOL. I really wasn't trying to kill you that time!). I can get the chocolate liqueur flavor but I don't like that at all. I want CHOCOLATE!

If I stay in this week, we can get together. Stan doesn't feel well so I might go out for a week. I have to be here the following week because I have too many things scheduled. Kinda scared to go out since these teeth are not responding well to the antibiotics.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
New device arrived today ( Red Sky Cutlass dna40) Getting the cocoa, marshmallow and net..:thumb:
(Dual 3mm NI200) coils.
jlciMh4.jpg

jlsa9Qn.jpg

That is a stunning little device there! I am just going to assume I cannot afford it and not go look at them...sure I am.:drool:

ETA: They aren't that expensive! I could afford one with a little financial finagling!

Last edited:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
It's certainly getting more awesome with each passing day. I've already blown through almost 40mls loading and playing with it in different devices. In fact, The Cure is on course to become my all time Nicoticket favorite as I think it's going to be that good once it lands. Here's the latest with a Silverplay/ Kayfun mixed parts atty...

pBcxANv.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Greetings from Sonoma and good morning...

So I loaded the Taifun GTII on Friday and left it to sit. Picked it up this morning and what I am getting is, the cocoa has subsided although it is still there and I'm getting the marshmallow and the net forward followed by an ever so slight hint of coconut in the finish with the airflow set at the 4/3 opening. Should of brought a refill with me but I'm just going to vape it on down...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread