Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
HRH has a Nuppin'. I just make the coils.

My gear is cloud-chasing bliss. I never found anything to beat Chowderhead modified Dark Horse atties and those are all i use. HRH also stole my Atomics, because, like the Nuppin' she likes to fart about with the airflow.

I just run mine wide open. It's a lazy way to be. Hers are 1.2Ω and mine are typically 0.3Ω for an ADV.

T

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Howdy y'all! hehehe T you be nice, he's lookin out for his honey bunch!

Larry bout time you showed that nuppin some love! But dang you gotta mess of wick in there. I do my dc's bout 1 ohm ish and love it. Great flavor with just a lil bit o cotton in each one.

Hope ya had a yummy breakfast scott. Hiya kk!!

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Hey Debadoo! Luv me some bacon but trying to be good. Watching Russ's video, hour and a half (that's our Russ) as well as just browsing the Net looking for the best pillow for my girlfriend. She just can't seem to find the right pillow to suit her. Anybody got some suggestions? I know it's not vaping related but if you don't sleep well, one can't vape well the next day, right!? Oh my, need more coffee. Sorry! o_O

We've been getting our pillows at Walmart...

We have some real nice ones we got from Sleep Number when we bought our bed...goose down....I have no idea how much they were, as we got them as part of the bonus package with the sleep number Cali king...

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Howdy y'all! hehehe T you be nice, he's lookin out for his honey bunch!

Larry bout time you showed that nuppin some love! But dang you gotta mess of wick in there. I do my dc's bout 1 ohm ish and love it. Great flavor with just a lil bit o cotton in each one.

Hope ya had a yummy breakfast scott. Hiya kk!!

Well seeing as this is my 1st nuppin build, I had no idea how it would wick, and the RXW coiled like that seems to be doing a bang up job in the nuppin, now to re-coil with a larger gauge to get the resistance where I want it ... .3Ω to .4Ω will make me happy!

I'm prolly going with dual .24 gauge as this will give me a smoke'in build!

I've also found that even though "we" know what to expect from certain gauges of wire, it's a little bit of a crap shoot because there is always the resistance of the atty contacts that one has no idea of until you build one initially...

And for sure you have to get it to an ohm or less to be worth a flip on any mech, let alone a single battery one like a Reo!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Good Afternoon all. Afternoon hugs to those that want them. :wub:

normally I'm not thrilled with Arby's food

Went there Friday night and they discontinued the fish sandwich I liked soooooo want be going to Arby's anytime soon. grrrr The older I get the more I hate change. They say that is a sign of getting old. Guess I'm proof. ;)

they make you waffles to order

So do I. . . just sayin'. I love waffles. I haven't made them in a good while but love the smell of the house when I do. I fix all different kinds. Believe it or not, bacon and cheeses added to waffle mix is very tasty. Ummm I'm getting hungry.

Reo and ECF is keeping me awake I guess. Have a great Sunday all.

Welcome to the lounge Ashley. You come visit us any chance you get. I'm pretty sure I have sleep issues so I'm ususally around. My name is Torey. It's a happy bunch around here for sure. Glad you are with us.
welcome.gif

Alamedean, I've wanted to try those that have the beans in them. I've read good things about them. Pillows are sort of like undergarments, best if picked out by the user. (but you can still pay for it
wink.gif
)

Have a great afternoon!!!!

egrets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
Hi ya Ashley. My real name is Kelly. But you can call me KK if that is easier. It is good to have you with us! I am new to Reos. I have been vaping now for 6 months.
Welcome to the lounge Ashley. You come visit us any chance you get. I'm pretty sure I have sleep issues so I'm ususally around. My name is Torey. It's a happy bunch around here for sure. Glad you are with us.
welcome.gif

Alamedean, I've wanted to try those that have the beans in them. I've read good things about them. Pillows are sort of like undergarments, best if picked out by the user. (but you can still pay for it
wink.gif
)

Have a great afternoon!!!!

Hello KK and Torey. Nice to meet you.
I finally wake up from a long needed sleep. How's Reoville doing on this Sunday?

Sent using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread