4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
Nothing exciting here today either. The Mr and I were going to go up to the mountains to have some fun with our shot gun but decided against it because there's supposed to be a patch of weather rolling in and we probably would have been too rushed to beat our daughter home from school. :( Maybe next week, or later tomorrow?

I slept on my shoulder wrong and it's been all out of whack this morning so I didn't want to do the dishes or fold laundry and I'm here chain vaping some Twisted Java and staring at forums.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Interesting day. Got an email from the sweet woman who I used to work with. It seems my supervisor left, and the guy they hired isn't doing my job, but is doing other things. And the project I'm working on is in deep trouble, over due.
I might be getting a call... :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
:thumbs:

Don't forget to dab a little sunscreen on the tender bits! ;)
Damn did you guys set the camera up again?
Afternoon all going to do the food shopping and errands trying to ease the burdens on my wife. Did the laundry yesterday now I know how to make tie dye. J/k, Tuesday we go to one dr then wed another.
Sending hugs. Wish there was something I could do to help, I remember with my mom how difficult some of this can be

Reactions: NGAHaze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread