Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I'm setting up a mod, tank & juice for a new convert. She tried mine at the theater last night, looked at her cig in her left hand, mod in the right, then said she'd trade me. That's 3 converts in 3 weeks! :banana:

I'm running out of stuff to give away, I'll be doing some fastech shopping this evening.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Had a bit of a scare at work yesterday. I was walking back up to the window with a customer's vacation mail and heard something beeping. Gave them their mail, and tried to find what was making the noise. Turned out a co-worker had put regular Duracell batteries into the charger! :shock: Thank goodness it was beeping, because the batts were VERY warm!

We use rechargeables for the passport camera, they are bright green. BUT they only bought one set, so we've had to go next door to the drugstore and get some regular AA's sometimes.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Bamrz, what tank would you recommend for an absolute newb?
Well, I gave Ian and Mandy Protanks, but the coils are getting harder to find now. I would think anything that you don't have to rebuild would be good, although a Nautilus would have pricier coils.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I've gone to only using aspire tanks.

I finished cleaning out the vape box. There was 3 year old juice, 7 tanks that I have no clue what kind they are. Cartomizers from who knows when. And probably 30 drip tips. I tossed a bunch of stuff. Glad that is over.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Afternoon all. Been doing a temp remodel of the one coop so I can consolidate the two pens. Had places that as Banny size chicks could escape. Got a 10 pound feeder and made a 5 gallon water bucket for them. Fv using the water nipples you gave me. Theres 30 + so going to move them over after dark. Will be easer for me and them.:lol::lol: That way I can get an idea how much they use till Wed Morning and if I need to add another Feeder. Hubby doesn't like My chickens but will check on them. Just trying to make it easer for him. To complicate things I have 15 due to hatch Thursday, Friday. :lol: this training is creating havoc at the shack. :lol:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning all.

Kat had a pretty decent tournament Saturday. Three games, six at bats, only one strikeout. And she still swears up and down it was outside and a bad call. She made one mistake in the field. Shoudlve thrown to second base, but overshot by a lot and the ball wound up at home plate. Unfortunately, there was no play at home! That girl can launch a freakin' ball. We didnt go back up to them Sunday. I just had too much to get done. They ended up winning one of the three games they played and finished like 6th of 25. They were a decent group of girls, but it was rough watching some of the mistakes they made. Kat has a tryout with an "A" bracket team this evening. I'm hoping they like her and she likes them. I really dont like driving all over the area trying to get her to various tryouts/practices.

Yesterday, I finally managed to get that one last load from the old house. As far as I know, we are 100% completely and totally done with it. Now we can work on cleaning more stuff out of the new house and getting it to my dad's for storage.

This week is going to be more hectic than normal. Kat's tryout today. Melanie has practice today... I cant remember if I said it here, but they went 10-0 this season! VERY proud of that little girl and the team! Anywho... Something else is going on tomorrow that I cant remember. Wednesday, Kat has school choir rehersal for a big concert. Mrs E's dad is going back under the knife Wednesday, so I have taken three half days this week to take care of this kids while Mrs E is with her dad. Thursday is Kat's concert. Friday, Melanie has another practice and team pictures.

My mom is back in town again. I told her what all we have going on this week. She told me to have fun. She was going to take a nap because thinking about my schedule made her tired.

I might have to break down and try a subtank. I've been afraid to try. Yes, I am wimpy.
Even I have one! Not that I ever use it... It's too big for pocket travel.

I think I might be doing something wrong though. But I have no idea what it might be. The hits are flavorful, but harsh. Not like dry hit yucky... Just a donkey kick to the throat. My vapor production is limited, too. I'm using a.... oh dang.... I cant remember the resistance... 1.1 ohm... maybe.... on my MVP. Im worried about going too low on the resistance and overpowering the mod and/or coil. Then there's always the thought of getting the juice too hot and burning it.

Try using the DND (do not disturb) feature on your phone during certain hours.

*Punkin on the run*
I love my DnD app. No notifications from 10pm-6am, seven days a week. But I do have it set to if someone calls three times in an hour, it will let it ring through.

Well, I gave Ian and Mandy Protanks, but the coils are getting harder to find now. I would think anything that you don't have to rebuild would be good, although a Nautilus would have pricier coils.
The only place I could find PT coils at a decent price was FT. Everywhere else, prices are starting to climb.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I agree with your mom James, your schedule makes me tired too! :lol:
I promise, y'all arent alone! I've already caught flak from co-workers about taking three half days. "Oh, gonna go kick back and start beer-thirty at noon, huh?" Yeah.... not quite. I WISH I were, though!!!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Who turned on the vacuum? :laugh:

Seriously, I've been up and working, the chicks need tending super early here. I hate driving back to work at 10 at night to tuck them in though.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! So far the latest convert is doing great. Her hubby has been nagging her to quit smoking for over 20 years. He's super happy. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread