Subtank Mini is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
This one is exactly what I wanted the original subtank to be. i got it yesterday and the flavor is better than my orchid and it is really easy to work with and looks good . You dont need to screw or unscrew anything like on the original when switching from rba to OCC so I would give this a 10/10 . Oh this one is an authentic one too .

ArdDarvis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Okiphenoki, OK
My GF said the other day, "ya know, I like dripping, but I'd really like a tank that *worked* without leaking." She's been using a Hobo on her MVP 20watt for a long time.

My first thought was the Subtank Mini, not because I have any experience with it (Kayfun kinda guy myself), but because you guys always rave about it. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pull the trigger an get her one.

But....

The MVP 20watt has a (crappy) min resistance of 1 ohm. If I upgrade her, I'm pretty sure it'll be an all around upgrade, not just a tank.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Agreed, Subtank Mini is a solid performer. Had mine a month and very happy. For what you get in the box, it's a total bargain. In fact, I'd say it's probably the best priced, most all inclusive kit on the market at present.

If I had to pick a weak point for the sub, it'd be flavor. Not saying it's bad, actually flavor production is very good. I just notice that the Sub is a little weaker than other tanks I own in delivering the subtleties of more complex liquids.

All in all, great tank at a great price.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I also love the Kanger Sub Tank. I have the mini and a nano... love 'em both!

There is a new tank that I'm intrigued by, however, the T-VCT.

It has top fill (unscrew the top portion, which holds the drip tip, and there are two holes which you can use to fill your tank), holds 6ml of juice, has juice flow control from the outside of the tank, and looks rather nice!

It is also a metal tank, with large viewing glass opening to easily allow you to see your remaining juice.

If it provides the flavor and clouds of the Sub Tank, and doesn't leak... I may have a new favorite!

T VCT.JPG

Favotank

Unresolved Status
Apr 27, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread