GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread # 90... for WINNERS and with multiple winners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/3 #4
Congrats RR.....I hope you are hanging in there Tigg....It will be alright soon....

vil-automn.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/3 #6
Back from soccer and the birthday party. The game resulted in a tie; and the son of the coach of the other team was also invited to the party, so we arrived practically together. It was a trampoline party: a warehouse setup with different trampoline layouts where the kids can run and bounce and throw foam balls. The parents get to loiter on benches and a few couches. Then came the obligatory pizza and cake...

Get back home only to discover that the nearby university is having their annual spring festival, which means lots of drunk college students are already walking around all the neighborhoods. My guess is that it will get louder tonight...

I0000ealP6dBAQHM.jpg

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
5/4
15 min

hope tomorrow at work is better than today - had to deal with some really irritating users today - don't want or need to hear their long drawn out whiny excuses - just need them to do what they're told. Hard to believe after all these years with the military that people in the community still want you to spoon feed them and do their work for them.

banyan-tree.jpg

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread