What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Hitt, perhaps I didn't log in clicking "stay connected". I was so used to just opening my computer and going as it hardly ever gets turned off. We'll see.

I love the istick 50W. Besides the form factor, I just hooked it up to charge and I still had around 60% battery life from when I originally charged it. I'm running about .34 ohms at 3.6 volts and it's delivering good flavor plus it sits nicely in my cycle jacket.

Rwb, I have coupons here and we have no poker tomorrow so I'm planning a Turkey Hill stop. I'll report on pricing after that.

I had a good interview with a General fellow from California today. I had receive an email looking for snusers from CA to interview with media people. I returned his email and he wanted to speak to me anyway. I wish I had some CA contacts to provide him. He asked all kinds of background questions and I volunteered to be interviewed by anyone in the media anywhere. We had a brief conversation about the FDA and were on the same page about it being more political than scientific.

Reactions: hittman

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
I must have received the same email, but I seen CA users and ignored it. I received another from the same place that didn't have the CA addendum, but I haven't responded yet.

Hopefully I'll have a spare moment next week. Seems legit after hearing that they responded to you roth. I'm always skeptical of things like that due to the identity theft possibility.

Last edited:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
The only identity theft was my smoking history and snus use and I don't think that will buy them much. :lol:

It's a small operation as you might expect. I missed the phone call and called it back and the gal that answered said some other company name and asked what she could do for me. I said the "You called me, I thought it was California calling". She said she was in Cali, who was I looking for. I didn't remember his name and said I'd look for the email but it's a call about General snus and she said, "Oh, you want Sonny". That's a small operation.

After the interview he brought up the Modified Risk Application on his own.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Quiet in here. Suppose I'll liven it a bit.

Got a deer with my Saturn coming home Saturday night. Didn't do a whole lot of damage as I was accelerating from a stop sign and slammed the brakes. Hit him square with the nose of the car and he came up on the hood a bit, denting the hood up and smashing the plastic grill. He got up and ran so I hope he made it. Was able to drive the car to the police station and home thankfully.

I carry a $250 deductible so I turned it in and dropped it off at the dealership Monday morning. Got it back today finally and it looks like it rolled off the line yesterday despite 125k miles. The way the hood was damaged made it cheaper to just buy a new hood, so they got a new one and painted it and put it on. It didn't match right so they repainted it three more times and couldn't get it to match. They called my insurance and said I must have gotten a weird paint lot from the factory and got approved to repaint the whole car. Pulled all the dings out from the tree falling on it years ago also.

Looks better now than when I bought it 4 years ago. Friend of mine thought I bought a new one with less miles. Ha!

Mint
Ice water

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
I've had the Catch Peppermint which I liked but not the Catch XR. I wonder how different they are.

It's been a tough week around here. My gf's nephew went to the hospital and has a brain tumor. They haven't determined if it's malignant or not but it's tough to deal with. Early 30s with three kids, the youngest under a year. I'm praying that it x=can be dealt with.

MasterofGods

May 12, 2015
I've had the Catch Peppermint which I liked but not the Catch XR. I wonder how different they are.

It's been a tough week around here. My gf's nephew went to the hospital and has a brain tumor. They haven't determined if it's malignant or not but it's tough to deal with. Early 30s with three kids, the youngest under a year. I'm praying that it x=can be dealt with.

Sorry to hear about that rothenbj, I hope it all works out for the better !

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
So true-

"
Here is what Jeff Foxworthy has to say about Pennsylvanians.

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't even work there, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you've worn shorts and a jacket at the same time, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If "vacation" means going anywhere south of Harrisburg for the weekend, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you have switched from 'heat' to 'A/C' in the same day and back again, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both doors unlocked, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph -you're going 80 and everybody is passing you, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you may live in Pennsylvania.

If you find 10 degrees "a little chilly", you may live in Pennsylvania. If you actually understand these jokes, repost this so all of your Pennsylvania friends and others can see, you definitely do live - or have lived - in Pennsylvania."

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
That sounds a lot like MI as well, especially the pothole and the winter/construction part.

The one about a lengthy conversation with someone who dialed a wrong a number reminds me of my Mom, she was pretty famous for that. Also, when I got my land line turned on at my new house, the number previously belonged to a gentleman named Brian and his wife Katie. I know way to much about this Brian from all the debt collectors that call, and not to mention his Aunt Susie. She called every week and left a message about what was going on in their family and whatnot. I finally felt bad enough to call her back and let her know that Brian has to have a new number, which ended up being a hour long conversation about my family and everything else. She still calls every now and then to check up on us, it's actually kind of sweet in a weird way.

Users who are viewing this thread