solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
NTtrades.jpg

super-duper steeped juice to trade!

~Radioactive - 6mg - 25ml- it's actually steeped beyond my liking, if that's even possible! it started off as 12mg and I've been dumping 15ml's of 6mg in for about a year.
~CLS - 6mg - 45ml - BOD 3.8.14 - received from NT family and I won't get to it.
~Strawnilla - 12mg - 50ml unopened, overfilled - BOD 7.11.14

looking for 0-12mg PBC v3, Wakonda or The Cure- or NT bucks!

Last edited:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I'm heading out the door. Can we do the combo of 15ml GCD and 15ml Strawnilla? Does that work and we can get this done and shipped by tomorrow or Saturday. :)
Certainly! I have to head to the PO tomorrow anyway, so I'll get it out then.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
It sounds great! I'm having a hard time waiting to try it. Lol got a lot goin on financially though.. Between little league baseball, my sons school Washington DC trip, and the Coca Cola 600 coming up, I'm strapped. Hoping someone ordered a bunch of bottles and can part with one. If not, I'll wait. No biggie. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel you. There's no such thing as a silver bullet in the eliquid world so there has to be *someone* it doesn't pop for... Eventually it will come around on the FOTW deal, or, you can tag it on a BOGO or the Anniversary sale, also, to get a good deal. Just spitballin' here.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I would like to trade a bottle of H1N1. Its virtually full. I dripped literally, twice from it(2 six drops). Born on dec 2014. 3mg 30ml

I would trade for same of
Radioactive
Raz Cup
Strawnilla
GCD
Atanta
Doodle

This should go fast...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I had some "extra" money so I ordered 30mls of the Cure yesterday along with another bottle of Atlanta before it makes its departure. Can't wait to try it!!

You got a couple really nice bottles too!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
View attachment 454271

~Radioactive - 6mg - 25ml- it's actually steeped beyond my liking, if that's even possible! it started off as 12mg and I've been dumping 15ml's of 6mg in for about a year.

These are killer too - talk about great liquid to start seed steeping with if you don't already have it. LMAO

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine

CLS and Strawnilla are being traded, I think..

I know someone wants that sweet steeped Radio!

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine

got my fill of Wakonda from the other trades! I'm up for anything really.. tell me whatcha got!

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
Okay so during the awards program glitch thing I was too stupid to go ahead and get 2 more bottles of my beloved Atlanta SO I have the following (all 6 mg, all unopened, all 60 ml) to trade for Atlanta (I'll always take ACB and Strawnilla but prefer Atlanta):

Mah Peeps (2) (DOB 3/19/15) (traded thank you!)
Raz Cup (DOB 12/17/14) (traded thank you!)
Radio (DOB 12/5/14) (traded thank you!)

Going out today, thank you guys SOOOOOO much. I think I'll be set with Atlanta for a while.

Last edited:

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I decided to keep the Radioactive, brought it down to 4mg and it's perfect!

I do however have about 45ml of 0mg ACB from the November batch, and about 50ml of 12mg Strawnilla from July to trade!

interested in The Cure, PBC v3, Sure Bert, other stuff maybe...

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
I have the following 50ml 6mg bottles available:

Frenilla
Strawnilla
Got Cookie
Refresh
SPC
Sureburt
Mah Peeps (60ml)

All have been well steeped in a nice, safe, dark cabinet and are unopened.

I'm interested in: The Cure, PBC or Passioncake in 6 or 12 mg.

Last edited:

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
ACB is off to be enjoyed by another!

I have these two bottles of Strawnilla.. I'll explain the labels: I received a bunch of Strawnilla in trades and purchases at once and there were two that I was told ahead of time the bottles were used to refill at a different nic level for the purposes of the sale/trade. and I got some mixed up, at first. but you can tell by the steep they are correctly labeled!

around 50mls 12mg Strawnilla from 7/18/14 and an overfilled 30ml 6mg Strawnilla from 7/15/14

snillatrades.jpg

doesn't have to be ml for ml- looking for The Cure, Sure Bert, PBC, tell me whatcha got!
(I am all set on Radioactive, Virus, Wakonda and ACB though)

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I have these two bottles of Strawnilla.. I'll explain the labels: I received a bunch of Strawnilla in trades and purchases at once and there were two that I was told ahead of time the bottles were used to refill at a different nic level for the purposes of the sale/trade. and I got some mixed up, at first. but you can tell by the steep they are correctly labeled!

around 50mls 12mg Strawnilla from 7/18/14 and (30ml has been traded)

View attachment 455820

doesn't have to be ml for ml- looking for The Cure, PBC, tell me whatcha got!
(I am all set on Radioactive, Virus, Wakonda, Sure Bert and ACB though)

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
has anyone dealt with TriStar on here?i sent him some juice and he hasn't sent mine yet.said he had an emergency and had the juice with him but now im not getting any responces out of him at all.this is so wrong.ive never had anyone treat me like this before and it really ticks me off cuz I try to do right by everyone I deal with.what gives??btw its not like I haven't given time for it to be sent,deal was made the 29th of april.all I can do is say I wont deal with him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread