Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Nah,..I'm good I just miss Joyce a lot..She was a very special kind of sister..The only one I had.
:wub: I know the feeling. I had one of those, too and miss her so much.
Glad you checked in. I was going to have to hunt you down and make sure you're okay.
I understand sweetie, been missing mom lately :(
Big hugs to you, too.
Good Morning Mountaineers! I am so far behind all of you. We have been doing yard work and planning gardens. Yesterday I grabbed a cactus with my new gloves.:eek:
Cactus+1
Gloves-0
Not sure what I was thinking. Hubby is on his way out to work today, so I asked him to pick up a new pair of gloves for me and a couple hoes.
This should be interesting.:rolleyes:
Ack! I hate cactus.
Love planning gardens! Have fun! I'm sure it will beautiful.
Grits did I hear someone say grits :D I'll have some of those with eggs and bacon and moma I will take you up on the refill for the coffee to.:)

KS I second the Holographic wonder..the glittery one with the long strips I would dearly like to have one of those to, pretty pleeease Doug & Kayte after I'm done hauling rocks with chooch for your Mordor, I'll chop your firewood for the winter and knit you warm socks.:D

Now someone brake out the hip waders it's getting mighty deep over here.:pervy:
Oh boy! Better be careful. Doug will take you up on that firewood deal in nothing flat. :laugh: We have to put in 5 cords every summer. That's a whole lot of wood! The great part is that our son gave Doug a splitter for his birthday a few years ago. Now I don't know how we lived without one all those years.
Ya might think twice about that place in line after you see this and there are about 10 missing in that line up.

tjomKYi.jpg
I remember making most everyone of those! They look so gorgeous all together like that!
Good morning and thanks for the coffee! I'm still enjoying mine before hitting this house with a little cleaning. If I get real energetic, I may groom Zippy - the uber spoiled one in my avi that has to be done with scissors because she refuses to allow clippers. I still have kids though so will put them to work on the dusting and see how it goes. :)

Siri - first of all - you are NOT alone. We are all here for you and every one of us would PM our phone numbers if you want to chat. Memories tend to sneak up on a person sometimes. Some days are worse than others. Do something that you enjoy and that makes you happy today. Go to an internal happy place. I know, easier said than done,

I had to go check my one tip that I though may be holographic. is it? It's a gold sparkle but doesn't look the same. It's a really large tip and I've never used it because I don't have a mod it works with. I'd love one of the holographic ones but what I really liked most on the one recently sold was the white that the strips were on. They just popped.

Which brings me back to a toga party! A white theme with all kinds if colors in it. Maybe white is harder to pull off?? I love my couple of tips that have white swirls.

So what should this tip go on?
View attachment 454904
I'll have to see what we have with white. ;)

That gold holographic goes great with a gold provari... so a gold REO door along those lines? Is there such a thing?
K&D..if it was up to us tip lovin crazed mountaineers we would wear you two slap out each and every week. :laugh:
Or maybe we already do!:blink:
:laugh: You all have more ideas than we have time. ;) Doug is always saying he needs a week that no one else knows about, so he can get caught up and take care of things that have been put off.

Dale - the breakfast you put out looks wonderful! Made me sort of glare at the bowl of shredded wheat I had. :glare: I'll take some of that bacon if chooch didn't eat it all.

Baseboards are going back up today and hopefully redoing the inside of a built in display thing. :rickroll: Or maybe we'll just watch a movie. :pop:

Have a great day everyone!

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
:wub: Is that your flower, Momma? Reminds me of rufflled ascots or a layered chiffon dress. So, so pretty. :)

It is chooch [emoji3] Got several bushes of em. I love Peonies and they always bloom early [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Peonies remind me of my childhood in Kansas and Indiana. My mom always had peonies. Down here, I never see them. We have azaleas, camellias and magnolias. And crepe myrtles out the wazooooo.

I like the camellias because the trees live forever and they bloom in the winter. We tried to dig one out a few years ago and dug down about 4 ft. removing roots. Within 3 years it was back, LOL. So we said OK, and we just keep it trimmed short so it doesn't obstruct the view out the window.

My granddaughter gave the dog a bath. The other one is dusting and I just heard her say Oh No. Better go check.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Peonies remind me of my childhood in Kansas and Indiana. My mom always had peonies. Down here, I never see them. We have azaleas, camellias and magnolias. And crepe myrtles out the wazooooo.

I like the camellias because the trees live forever and they bloom in the winter. We tried to dig one out a few years ago and dug down about 4 ft. removing roots. Within 3 years it was back, LOL. So we said OK, and we just keep it trimmed short so it doesn't obstruct the view out the window.

My granddaughter gave the dog a bath. The other one is dusting and I just heard her say Oh No. Better go check.

Same here MsC [emoji3] We have all of those as well and the camellias just beat all with their winter blooms! And like you said, they are tough! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Sirius my dear! I am so sorry your heart is hurting. When that happens to me I try to turn my thoughts over to the happy memory department.
Many (((HUGS))) to you & much love.:wub::wub::wub:
HUGS to all.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Thank you dear sweets..Thank you all my lovely Mountaineers..I'm all good now. :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Morning Mountaineers! It's a lovely, gorgeous day here...good thing since we still have a fence to finish...only ended up getting about a third of it done yesterday! :facepalm: As with any project, something always has to go wrong, and yesterday it was just one thing after another! But hopefully we'll get it done today...Unfortunately this is starting to affect my Queen Slug status...I'm bringing shame to slugs everywhere by actually doing...OMG...work! Ack! :eek:

Sirius darlin'...you know I'm always here for you...sending you lots of (((HUGS))) :wub:

Beautiful tips last night...unfortunately I was too exhausted and didn't even see them until late...Congrats to all who got one of those little beauties! :D

Dale thanks for the great breakfast spread...just what I needed before I have to start doing that awful thing called work...oh no, I said it again! :shock:
I told ya last night I would keep your,...CONDITION,..from your Slug minions Slug Queen..No,..no no nooooo,..that just wouldn't do for them to find out!
Now,..about that BRIBE we agreed on....I can load my catapult up and be on my way tomorrow. hehehe :lol:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
If I plant anything, it's got to be something I can't kill! ........Got a lot of monkey grass. :p

Sirius, got caught up on your sleep? The day is so lovely outside and I think Dale's fab breakfast is all gone, but we did save you a place......sitting on the dock of the bay. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
:wub: I know the feeling. I had one of those, too and miss her so much.
Glad you checked in. I was going to have to hunt you down and make sure you're okay.
Baseboards are going back up today and hopefully redoing the inside of a built in display thing. :rickroll: Or maybe we'll just watch a movie. :pop:

Have a great day everyone!

You know I never stray far from home dear Kayte..I love my Mountaineer family! :wub:

Hope you and Doug rest well,.. and enjoy the day hon. TTYL :thumbs:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
If I plant anything, it's got to be something I can't kill! ........Got a lot of monkey grass. :p

Sirius, got caught up on your sleep? The day is so lovely outside and I think Dale's fab breakfast is all gone, but we did save you a place......sitting on the dock of the bay. ;)
Yeah Chooch I did,..but the babies are here now..My GG Nephews..Into everything so I've got messes to clean up.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Siri and Dale, sending you both {{{{hugs}}}}. I know exactly how you feel. Was at my dad's yesterday trying to get the house and contents ready for sale and had a very hard time with that. Missing him a lot. :(
    {{{hugs}}} inbe :(

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Oof, Inbe, don't envy you that chore. :( On the other hand, you can bring some "treasures" home with you to help with pleasant memories. Did this 3 yrs. ago with FIL's stuff and there where surprises that made us laugh. Was good to laugh and remember. :wub: Looking at those things now still makes us smile and remember the stories and the man behind them. :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Angel, think I'm gonna have to take the "Queen Slug Crown" from you. Entirely too much of that physical exertion going on! :( However, when all that "other stuff" is done you certainly can reapply. :D
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Chooch! You can't take away my crown...it's so pretty on my little slug head...and look it's even purple! :laugh:
    4308318619_f4fce34bb8_b.jpg

I told ya last night I would keep your,...CONDITION,..from your Slug minions Slug Queen..No,..no no nooooo,..that just wouldn't do for them to find out!
    Now,..about that BRIBE we agreed on....I can load my catapult up and be on my way tomorrow. hehehe :lol:
    Yes darlin', I know you promised to keep my dirty little secret, but what kind of Queen would I be if I lied to my minions...er I mean subjects! And I'm back in slug mode now, at least for the last few hours of my weekend anyway! :D

Now about that catapult...I thought you said it didn't travel to SC with you...did you get a new one? :p

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Well there you go, Angel, burying your in the sa.....hat.....crown again! Being a Queen is serious business and not a temporary thing. You have your position to uphold! Now, I've got to wind up Sirius's catapult to send him on his way. Do you have a pillow for his landing? Ha! :)

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Good morning mountaineers! Morning Splat & Dale, thanks for taking up my slack.
    It's a bad start to a Monday- a toothache in a tooth that should not ache.:ohmy:
    Long story..just glad I have a tube of anbesol.:unsure:
    Hope you all have a great day:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread