ITCVapes VS Vape Wild, which do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
My daughter and I enjoy eliquids from both vape Wild and ITC.

To be more particular, my daughter enjoyed ITC's Apple Buns and Samoan straight out of the mail so much that she had me order 30 mls of each on our next order. As far as Vape Wild goes, I know she really liked the Maple Pecan the day we got it. When we try a new flavor or a new vendor, she likes to try them as soon as we get them. As far as the other flavors from Vape Wild that I ordered for her, she has not said alot, but she has not mentioned any that she absolutely hated, so that is a plus in my book.

I liked the Spoonlicker OG that I got for myself from ITC. I tried it a few days after we got it, and thought it was pretty good. As far as Vape Wild goes, I have been able to steep them, so I don't have an opinion on what is good FOOB.

My daughter vapes at 18 mg nicotine, I use 12. We are both using Kanger Evod 650 mah batteries, and we use either Kanger Protank 2 Minis or Evod Glass with Kanger single coils at 2.2 ohms.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
I just tried both over the last month. Vape Wild just doesn't do it for me; something about the hit it gives me just tastes sort of...cheap? Not to be mean, just my take. I do like the variety though.

I like ITC better. Their juices seem a bit more quality and unique. They're a bit thicker too, and seem sweeter to me, but in a rich vape sort of way. I actually really like the flavors, just too strong for my liking.

Yeah, so neither brand really stuck with me. Maybe my rambling will help. In short, I'd try ITC first, but a couple samplers only are the way to go. The amount of money I've spent on trying just one taste of a juice that I'll never touch again...should be a crime.
There are quite a few people who complain that it's too light on flavor. I tend to think the flavor isnt too light. Maybe it's our equipment or how long we have vaped. Out of curiosity how long have you been vaping? I notice newly non-smokers need more flavor until their tastebuds recover. And then they evolve over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

jleeper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
I think its a tossup. I've ordered from both, I think ITC has thought about their list of juices more, and I've not gotten any not-that-great juices from ITC, some of my favorites are from VapeWild. In fact I prefer On Cloud Custard, Sweet Complexity, and Smurf Cake to anything I've gotten from ITC, including ITC's Spoonlicker V2 and Custard #3. That kind of suprises me, considering the good things people write about Spoonlicker V2 and Custard #3 on the net. (They're not bad, just didn't WOW me.)

From VapeWild, I've ordered some juice that I consider not-that-great. Not unvapable, but just not really worth the effort, IMHO. So for me, there's more variability in taking a chance with a new flavor from VapeWild than with ITC. But when VapeWild does have one I really like, I REALLY like it. I won't trade Smurf Cake or On Cloud Custard for a bottle of $23 premium juice, can't say the same for anything from ITC.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Starting out with "taste is subjective." I have bought both Vape Wild and ITC and only have re-ordered ITC. I didn't care much for the Vape Wild even though I bought what other folks (lots of them) said were amazing. I have re-ordered several ITC juices in 120 ml bottles after trying them. Steeping does improve the flavor, but out of the mail they are pretty much okay too.

Reactions: jefsview

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Cheap and good? Only one I've found is Steam Juice.
If you realized just how cheap juice is to make, most of our juices should be cheap unless they are extracting their own ingredients instead of using flavoring companies. Most premium juice is nothing more then a fancy label on a glass bottle with a dropper.

The money I save in juice, I instead spend on premium hardware such as my HANA DNA 40 V4D, Aeolus RDA and my soon to own SX Mini M Class.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Starting out with "taste is subjective." I have bought both Vape Wild and ITC and only have re-ordered ITC. I didn't care much for the Vape Wild even though I bought what other folks (lots of them) said were amazing. I have re-ordered several ITC juices in 120 ml bottles after trying them. Steeping does improve the flavor, but out of the mail they are pretty much okay too.
Steeping is definitely key. Especially when buying Max VG dessert flavors in larger bottles. I bought my 240ml bottle of ITC Bananaberry Dream back in Jan. It's now May and the juice is really starting to shine.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I've never tried VW, but I found the ITC vape flavors to be acceptable after about 3-4 weeks steeping. Strangely though, there is something in them that make me cough, so I'm not vaping them. I have damaged lungs from long years on the stinkies, so can't keep vaping something that obviously irritates my lungs. I'm thinking their flavorings might have an alcohol base, as that is the only vape that has made me cough before. Just a wild guess on my part, tho.

As in all opinions, YMMV. Just my :2c:

Reactions: drysprocket

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
There are quite a few people who complain that it's too light on flavor. I tend to think the flavor isnt too light. Maybe it's our equipment or how long we have vaped. Out of curiosity how long have you been vaping? I notice newly non-smokers need more flavor until their tastebuds recover. And then they evolve over time.

Interesting, yeah none of the ones I tried seem light at all. I've been vaping for close to a year now, but actually most brands seem too sweet to me. I tend to light lighter flavors in general. Five Pawns for instance, is like someone punched me in the face. Tasty stuff, but I think I'm a lightweight.

It could be equipment too, good point- so many variables with flavor. I'll sometimes hear people talk about a popular one, and then I'll try it and hate it- only to realize later that they are subing it with lower nic and higher VG- which basically makes it a totally different flavor in the end result. When I tried to sub for a hot minute, it turns out I hated all of my regular flavors when I started messing with the VG/PG ratio, and even the nic level ruined my ADV for me. Part of the reason why I stick with the basics still.

But you got me thinking- maybe when discussing flavors we should all list what we're using more specifically. This could account for so much of the differing views around here.

Reactions: sarahhonald

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
Imo there is no comparison. I haven't had anything from VW that was even remotely good. Most of their flavors are sickly sweet, flat, and just don't taste very good to me.

On the other hand there are only a couple from ITC i didnt like and those werent even bad but just not my flavor profile. Properly steeped I think they go toe to toe with so called premium vendors.

they also take the time to perfect their juice and only release it when its perfect as opposed to having a billion flavors like VW does and them being hit or miss and its beel mostly a miss for me. Quite a few werent even vapeable regardless of steep time.

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
I've been a regular ITC shopper now for a few months. I think with a few exceptions that I haven't tried yet I found all their juices to be very vapable FOOB and only better with a week or two..my top flavors are the SL v1 and 2, monkey cake, pudding 9, and nilla. All in max VG in drippers. I've tried some premium brands and have enjoyed but dollar for dollar ITC gets a monthly donation from me. Vape wild I tried once with four five different 30 ml bottles and a few 10 ml samplers. Not a one was vapable to me long term. I kept getting perfumey or soapy tastes or just an undercurrent of unpleasantness... And a very hard throat hit. I understand that they recently changed some of their base ingredients up so maybe it smoothed out a bit, but I'm still a bit "salty" about my original order. I'd stack ITC against any budget friendly to mid tier juice any day, and probably a few of the premium juices as well.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I used to vape a lot of great premium juice, but money is tight these days. Of course ITC and Vape Wild are not quite up to the complexity of some of those premium juices, but I was surprised that I like a few of VW's flavors. I did not however like what I tried from ITC at all.

The juice I tried from ITC all had the same underlying off taste to me, not unvapable, but not enjoyable either.

Vape Wild has several juices I like, a couple are good FOOB, but they all get better with time. Personally I think they do better with creams than they do with fruits which is disappointing because I like fruits.

Mostly I would recommend getting a sample from both and seeing what YOU like better. There are people with the exact opposite opinion than mine. :)
I feel as though I wrote this post. Between the 2 I really liked VW. ITC not even a lil bit. And as you said their juice had an underlying tone I couldn't stomach.

Reactions: LeftofCenter

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Between the the two, ITC.
I have 18 bottles of VW from November that are still unvapable.
12mg 50/50 will make your throat raw.
Flavor was good, throat hit unbearable.

That's my biggest problem with VW. A lot of the flavors seem to have an overly harsh TH. I only get 3mg of nic and I still find them pretty harsh. It seems to be mostly the fruit flavors (except for Just Peachy). On Cloud Custard, Circus Bear and Sweet Complexity have not been harsh at all and I really enjoy all three.

I'm going to have to place an order with ITC and see how I like the juices. There are a few that seem pretty interesting to me (Nilla Gorilla, Custard #3, Heaven's Bounty and Beelzebub's Nectar)

Reactions: puffon

Noflers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
Everything I've tried from ITC was awesome, not everything from VW was the best, but that can be expected from from a company with hundreds of flavors versus a company with a smaller selection because they focus they're energy on on perfecting a smaller amount of juices....

I am correct when I say ITC started out as a premium juice/premium price company, but then lowered their prices a ton?

Reactions: Fullknight

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Everything I've tried from ITC was awesome, not everything from VW was the best, but that can be expected from from a company with hundreds of flavors versus a company with a smaller selection because they focus they're energy on on perfecting a smaller amount of juices....

I am correct when I say ITC started out as a premium juice/premium price company, but then lowered their prices a ton?
Yes, I started ordering from them when they sold in glass dropper bottles and higher prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread