Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
hi Raina. I's highly suggest the Aspire nautilus Mini. In the pic below is is on my Spinner 2 and 50W istick.(4th and 5th from the left)

My%20Vape%202%20007_zpst1e620rm.jpg

Reactions: Susaz

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
If you like the Halo Triton tank, it is almost exactly the same as a Kanger T2 with slightly different threading.

The T2 (for ego/510 threads) will screw onto a Triton battery and work but leaves small gap, while the Triton tank from Halo (for ego/808 threads) does not work on an ego battery. However, the replacement heads are exactly the same for both.

My wife has been using the T2 for over 2 years.

I'm a fan of Evods (the original single coil) and protank 2 minis. (both ancient technology now). They use the same coil unit and I find them easy to rebuild. Since I have several dozen coil units on hand I'm pretty much content to stick with them.

Reactions: GreenFord

Rob S

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I no longer use any clearomizer, as I've moved on to rebuildables.

However, for my daughter who isn't into rebuildables, and is a recreational vaper, I suggested that she use an Aspire Nautilus mini. It has airflow control and probably the best clearomizer replacement coils on the market. She's very satisfied with the product.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I no longer use any clearomizer, as I've moved on to rebuildables.

However, for my daughter who isn't into rebuildables, and is a recreational vaper, I suggested that she use an Aspire Nautilus mini. It has airflow control and probably the best clearomizer replacement coils on the market. She's very satisfied with the product.

I consider Evods as rebuildables. And they work much better with my coils and Japanese cotton wicking in them. Easy to rebuild just no screws to hold the coils.

Most real RBA's do not work well on Ego style batteries.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I consider Evods as rebuildables. And they work much better with my coils and Japanese cotton wicking in them. Easy to rebuild just no screws to hold the coils.

Most real RBA's do not work well on Ego style batteries.
Considering that the OP is a newer vaper and probably not interested in rebuilding Evods, I recommended what I consider the top clearo with factory made replaceable coils.

Reactions: Ohm Gnome

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Considering that the OP is a newer vaper and probably not interested in rebuilding Evods, I recommended what I consider the top clearo with factory made replaceable coils.

Sorry misread the second part of your post. I do consider evods to be one of the best cheap most reliable clearos out there though. And you do not have to rebuild them they have replaceable coil heads. They are available in single or dual coil versions.
Not knocking the Nautilus mini at all though. But not a fan of BDC's. Not too much on BVC's either as their lifespan seems a bit short to me compared to bottom single coils. Just my opinon based on watching reviews and reading reports on them though. Your opinion may and likely will vary.

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread