I'll be making a new YouTube channel for Vaping, what would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Saw one yesterday that had me flopping around on the floor, foaming at the mouth.

juice reviewers. Do your damn reviews Ahead of time, on Your time and take down your notes. Then perhaps when it's showtime, take one light hit and state your critique for the "film".

Yesterday was a review on let's say Scungeberry Pie

Reviewer: PuffPuffPuffPuff

PuffPuff

Lip smack

PuffPuff

Lipsmack

5 minutes elapse

"Well, yeah, it tastes pretty much like Scungeberry."

Really?? You have NO idea how helpful that Wasn't.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: Rule62

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
Lighting, sound, camera and surroundings, the most popular reviewers have all of these. Not having just one of those could lose you a whole group of viewers. People will put up with your quirks, if it at least looks like you know what you are doing. If you girlfriend is camera friendly, see if she wants to help get you started.

Set yourself up right and maybe you can promote yourself as a type of "grow with me" type of reviewer. There are a lot of people just getting into vaping, and you can build a solid fan base of people that are at the same level as you. It could actually work for you.

Juice is so subjective and has so many variables, you may want to think twice about entering that arena.

Good luck though.

Cages2Clouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2015
Thanks again for all the help, just got back on the site after a couple days and although my time is limited I finished and uploaded a video the other day. I don't order online that often and happened to have a couple packages so I figured it was an opportunity to do a vapemail vid. Lol hopefully I will have more time to do the more detailed vids and beginner vids. It's true I'm not the most experienced but I learn quickly and I figured since It hasn't been too long since I first started it'd be easier to think of questions begginers would want answered.

Btw moderators, I'm not sure if I can put that vid above up, I thought it would just be the link, let me know if I should take it down. Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Cages2Clouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2015
Are you really quit smoking with zero nic juice? Are you sure?
My advice - continue vaping. Wait with your youtube thing for more experience.
Yes I am sure. I quite smoking 2 years ago because I had 2 very strong reasons to do so. I've lost more than a few family memebrs to lung cancer. I only buy ejuice that is 0mg so unless they are lying then yes I am sure about that too. You are right I don't have much experience but as I recently stated that could actually help a bit with a beginner focused channel.

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
Gore Gore Girl, in my opinion, has this YouTube vaping video thing in the book!! Shes is so gorgeous, has a great voice and did I mention she is hot! I watch her video's over and over. So I see by your post above, i won't be watching this channel! Sorry dudes, but YouTube needs more hot chicks making videos not dudes. But maybe that's just me...

Cages2Clouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2015
Gore Gore Girl, in my opinion, has this YouTube vaping video thing in the book!! Shes is so gorgeous, has a great voice and did I mention she is hot! I watch her video's over and over. So I see by your post above, i won't be watching this channel! Sorry dudes, but YouTube needs more hot chicks making videos not dudes. But maybe that's just me...
What if I have my gf and her friends dance? Or better out have them make out and exchange vapor with their mouths? Hehe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread