Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a huge thread and such a great thread. I've been using the HoL's Cigarillos and Eden, both very cool and not at all coil gunkers (which is great for NETs), a most natural thing since I'm in Europe. Anyway, I ordered a couple of 60 ml bottles from Naturally-Extracted-Tobaccos (Big Spirit and NS Brown) and I've been very, very much looking to try them - hope they're as tasty as everyone says they, the customs don't decide to bother me and they are and not coil gunkers, especially if I can vape them even using cartos or simple clearos, as I can the above mentioned juices from the HoL as I'm not into dripping or rebuilding. Hope my choice was a good one. :)

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
I was ordering some RY4 from GEJ and threw in some NET juices to try. These will be the first for me.

GJ4 Tobacco eJuice
- Bottle Size & Nicotine Strength: 10ml - 6mg
Patriot Tobacco eJuice
The Godfather CIGAR eLiquid
RY4 Tobacco eJuice
- Bottle Size & Nicotine Strength: 30ml - 6mg
Vita Bella Tobacco eJuice

This thread has been an interesting read and I appreciate you guys bringing NETs to my attention.

derogg

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Socal
I was ordering some RY4 from GEJ and threw in some NET juices to try. These will be the first for me.

GJ4 Tobacco eJuice
Patriot Tobacco eJuice
The Godfather CIGAR eLiquid
RY4 Tobacco eJuice
- Bottle Size & Nicotine Strength: 30ml - 6mg
Vita Bella Tobacco eJuice

This thread has been an interesting read and I appreciate you guys bringing NETs to my attention.
I tried patriot, GJ4 and Vita Belle. Not bad. I am looking forward to trying some others NET makers. Has anyone tried Black Note? Looks like it might be worth the money?
-Dirk

Reactions: Metal Storm

Magaro

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Corning, NY, USA
I tried patriot, GJ4 and Vita Belle. Not bad. I am looking forward to trying some others NET makers. Has anyone tried Black Note? Looks like it might be worth the money?
-Dirk

I've tried the Black Note juices. They're very good - bright, clean flavors, albeit a little light on taste. I find the throat hit a little harsh. Personally, I prefer the juices from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com. Rich, full, customizable flavors and great selection at an excellent price.

I've seen the Black Note juices, yes indeed I have. And they have all those certificates and claims that they're everything-free and all, you know, it's appealing. But the fact that they cost a huge whole lot more than the Naturally-Extracted-Tobaccos was the thing that put me off - it's not that I'm a cheap skate, it's just that these aren't the best of times.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin

patioclark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Lafayette, CO USA
Okay, I'm in. "Mine own" Rocky Patel Autumn Reserve 2008 in an Erlkonigin. 28G nickel, .75 ohm on a SX mini M class at 20 Joules. TC ain't bad folks. Getting ready to extract a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne and a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Sun Grown. Pipes and Cigars has a nice sampler and I'll smoke the twins to the extractions. Report back on those in two months. Pretty happy to be smoking two cigars a month vs. 40.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Hey everyone, was putting some stuff in the classifieds and decided to drop in and say hello to my old vaping friends. I haven't been much for tobacco lately so I haven't been in here in a while. Been busy as hell with work so I haven't been on ECF at all for a long time.

Hope everyone's doing ok and fighting the good fight to stay off the analogs. I'm coming up on 4 years. Have a great week, friends!

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Hey everyone, was putting some stuff in the classifieds and decided to drop in and say hello to my old vaping friends. I haven't been much for tobacco lately so I haven't been in here in a while. Been busy as hell with work so I haven't been on ECF at all for a long time.

Hope everyone's doing ok and fighting the good fight to stay off the analogs. I'm coming up on 4 years. Have a great week, friends!

Always good to see an old buddy. don't stand on ceremony, stop in and let us know what your vaping and how things are going in your world!

Magaro

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Corning, NY, USA
Wanted to share a gunk-fighting strategy that is working pretty well for me. I prefer to drip my NETs on dual Claptons with organic Japanese cotton. These twisted coils can literally crust over in 7-10 drips if I'm not paying attention (I drip fairly light - fully moisten the wicks, not fill the juice well).

What I'm currently doing is painting my coils with unflavored 50:50 PG/VG every couple of drips (6-8 direct lung hits). I can usually tell it's time when the vape gets a little too sweet. I get maybe one light hit and then the flavor is pretty much back to full-on. My current coils/wicks have over 30 drips on them. I'm probably gonna dry burn and re-wick now, but honestly they could go further in a pinch. It seems to be critical to not over-vape: keep the wicks moist at all times.

Take this for what it's worth. YMMV. Vape on.

Reactions: AnthonyB

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I've really been enjoying Poet and Scholar from RBFS the past few days. There is a nice raisin'y (best way I can describe it) quality to it which really compliments the cigar notes. This was one that did not do anything for me right out of the mail so I put it away for a bit. Picked it up two days ago and was wowed by it. I'll say it again, I love when that happens.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
DEAcid Kuba Kuba Maduro Infusion:

I just mixed up my DIY coldfilter extract of this about a week ago, the tobacco was aged for almost three months in PG.
Mixed at 15%.
This is a really fine cigar extract, it has that characteristic DEacid herbal infusion flavor, but much lighter, it's the Maduro wrapper that tends to dominate this extract.
A very dry, ever-so-slightly sweet inhale where you can taste the herbs of the curing room DE uses, with a full bodied exhale of Maduro: A mellow chocolate tobacco taste, this vape really fills your mouth with vapor flavor, reminiscent of an actual cigar.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
no questions? no comments? where is everyone? :confused:

Tried a couple from my first NET order, Patriot and GJ4. Really like Patriot. Did not care for GJ4. Might give that one another try later on. Still have to try Vita Bella and Godfather. I could vape Patriot any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread