• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Here is a little bit of spring for everyone [emoji3]

My Peonies are blooming and I just put the hummingbird feeder up outside my kitchen window [emoji3][emoji259]

839657b356d75f4db7c601be1acb911f.jpg

d0124fbf8628a0c61b7f861cef8cd647.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
It's been a great weekend here! Yesterday I had a short shift at work. When I got home I found that my daughter had done the dishes like I asked her to and The Mr was hard at 'work' at his computer finding a geocache site for us to go to. So we got the car packed up, kissed the dawg farewell, and headed out! A little over 3 hours later we were at the spot. We weren't able to find the treasure that was hidden but I did enjoy the time with my personal treasures who made me laugh so hard that I almost swerved into the other lane at one point! I love open empty roads :)

Today was a great service at Church and I've just been taking it easy. Daughter and I have a coffee shop date lined up, and there's lots of TV on the DVR to watch with the Mr tonight.

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
morning everyone... computer running slow couldn't get the site to open for me... Missed yall.. (((((( mommabird ))))) How do I keep the humming birds safe ??? I read an article that if the sugar water goes bad it will kill them... they made it seem like you should change the sugar water daily... I haven't put out sugar water for them sense not knowing how I can do it and know the sugar water isn't bad.

Reactions: mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
morning everyone... computer running slow couldn't get the site to open for me... Missed yall.. (((((( mommabird ))))) How do I keep the humming birds safe ??? I read an article that if the sugar water goes bad it will kill them... they made it seem like you should change the sugar water daily... I haven't put out sugar water for them sense not knowing how I can do it and know the sugar water isn't bad.

I put fresh out every couple of days. They go through it pretty quick. I boil the water before putting the sugar in which kills any existing bacteria in the water. I don't use any dye either. It is unsafe for them [emoji6]

Hope y'all are having a nice day! Didn't get here this am. Started out busy here at work. [emoji6]

b302e9af5febee2609552c4e88aee8d1.jpg

Mommabird62

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
I put fresh out every couple of days. They go through it pretty quick. I boil the water before putting the sugar in which kills any existing bacteria in the water. I don't use any dye either. It is unsafe for them [emoji6]

Hope y'all are having a nice day! Didn't get here this am. Started out busy here at work. [emoji6]

what is your mix ratio ,, I see them buzzing around my cameras to get my attention and feel so bad that I have let them down....

b302e9af5febee2609552c4e88aee8d1.jpg

Mommabird62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread