Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Welp, a cigarette came in handy tonite....

I had a Merryweather - Pacman incident with my own bracelet and necklace. They got ummmm........ entangled, big time, and there was no referee in site.

I could not free them from one another. A TEENSY bit of the material of the necklace decided to bond with an equally tiny bit of the bracelet, and boom, there were inseparable. Totally.

I gave it my best shot to free them both from their new love bond, but they would not budge.

In the end, I asked for assistance from a smoker. (No, I did NOT have a scissors with me....) He held it out, and I burned that love affair to its final passionate moment......

(and before you comment {Longo}, yes I do know Mr. Weather's name. i've decided to change it.)

No mammaries or gas pumps were injured in the making of this story.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
For you anything. All I had was Dawn though. I hope that's ok.

69dd30564e90ad7ffaeeda6ba6900e8d.jpg

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
She told me all about it DP...Dawn helped me clean the cement walk to our back steps today ;)

When Katie and Bob had their driveway paved, the baffoons poured a walk sized portion from the drive to the end of the cement walk, and then overlapped blacktop on top of about 2ft of the cement. I scribed a line about 2" back from the cement, took a hatchet and a hammer and trimmed it off. That buildup that I tore up was like a dam causing rain water to stand in a pool to leak right under the back steps...and into the basement.

Went to HD and got cement, backer rod, and crack filler to fix it all right, and seal all the other cement edges to the steps. Got bags of topsoil too, to improve the grade of the flower beds away from the foundation.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
She told me all about it DP...Dawn helped me clean the cement walk to our back steps today ;)

When Katie and Bob had their driveway paved, the baffoons poured a walk sized portion from the drive to the end of the cement walk, and then overlapped blacktop on top of about 2ft of the cement. I scribed a line about 2" back from the cement, took a hatchet and a hammer and trimmed it off. That buildup that I tore up was like a dam causing rain water to stand in a pool to leak right under the back steps...and into the basement.

Went to HD and got cement, backer rod, and crack filler to fix it all right, and seal all the other cement edges to the steps. Got bags of topsoil too, to improve the grade of the flower beds away from the foundation.

I should just hire YOU to get shiz done around here! You never fail to impress me, Bovi. NEVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread