PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good Morning Everyone... :)

good_morning.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I got a call from the sister of my friend that went into the hospital with pneumonia, he passed while still asleep last night at 6:35pm. He'll be missed but he had also been sick for years also, so has finally gotten some peace.

In rememberance... I'll repost a link to the song he wrote, played and sung that I had mixed down a couple years back when another friend had passed...

Darkness into Day

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX
    Sheesh, between not getting on to catch up here on Saturday and ECF being down yesterday when I tried to, I'm glad things are working again! I was going through withdrawals! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :p

Good morning Yimmites, hope y'all have a great Monday! :D

RDS, sorry to hear about your friend's passing. At least he's not suffering anymore. That song sounds nice, kinda remind me of some of the stuff I've heard from past members of Iron Butterfly. :headbang: I was actually in email contact with Erik Braunn (guitar player on Vida and Ball) for a little while in the early 2000s. He died of a heart attack on my sister's birthday, I believe it was 2003. I played "My Mirage" off my deluxe copy of Vida in his memory when I read of his passing.

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I wonder how dat monkey lady is doing. she's probably dribing. I'm praying for all of da people on da road.:lol:
    I told dem peoples ta gets outta my ways
    dribin_zpse300c3ab.jpg
    Gawd dam Speed Bumps !

Aggie is playing with the fishes!

Better than sleeping with the fishes...

Depends on the kind of fishes...

You're gonna need a bigger boat, RD!

AwLl1gvyVYW3K.gif
    laughing-monkey.gif

Welp, I did nots gets to talk to da dolphims yesterdays. They had been doing restoratiums on the da walls unda da water in the dolphim area and had troubles wiff it so dey couldn't let da dolphim fishys back into dat area til they properlys fixed it. So they camcelled all da dolphims talking for the day which totallys bummed us out
    Aggie-crying.gif

I am extremelys wored outs frum chasin da twims round da park. :facepalm: They are idential twins and I couldn't tell dem apart most of the day. I ended up yellin...Hey ! Hey You Kid !...whem I had to get their attentiums.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm sure their father wouldn't be happy with posting their pics on the internet so my pics frum yesterday will be limited here. They are in most of them. (over 100 of them plus video ) One of my jobs was to take pics for them and put them on a dvd for them to have. I do habes a very bad selfie I took yesterday here in my funky SeaWerld hat frum I bought last bisit & wore agaims for you laughter emjoysmint rite nows here
    selfie_zpsv2pox66p.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I will go thru the rest of them and see what I can post fer ya'll's later. Now where's da coffee and my teeth ??
    thumb_unsure3-1.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I got a call from the sister of my friend that went into the hospital with pneumonia, he passed while still asleep last night at 6:35pm. He'll be missed but he had also been sick for years also, so has finally gotten some peace.

In rememberance... I'll repost a link to the song he wrote, played and sung that I had mixed down a couple years back when another friend had passed...

Darkness into Day
    I did not have the Pleasure of knowing this man, but I DO know he was WORTH Knowing
    nun-2_zpsa2cb4d33.jpg

Thank you for being who you are Kind Friend, Keep watch over Our RedSock along with Everyone else. You are Loved ♥

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2011
    :lol:
    I told dem peoples ta gets outta my ways
    dribin_zpse300c3ab.jpg
    Gawd dam Speed Bumps !

laughing-monkey.gif

Welp, I did nots gets to talk to da dolphims yesterdays. They had been doing restoratiums on the da walls unda da water in the dolphim area and had troubles wiff it so dey couldn't let da dolphim fishys back into dat area til they properlys fixed it. So they camcelled all da dolphims talking for the day which totallys bummed us out
    Aggie-crying.gif

I am extremelys wored outs frum chasin da twims round da park. :facepalm: They are idential twins and I couldn't tell dem apart most of the day. I ended up yellin...Hey ! Hey You Kid !...whem I had to get their attentiums.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm sure their father wouldn't be happy with posting their pics on the internet so my pics frum yesterday will be limited here. They are in most of them. (over 100 of them plus video ) One of my jobs was to take pics for them and put them on a dvd for them to have. I do habes a very bad selfie I took yesterday here in my funky SeaWerld hat frum I bought last bisit & wore agaims for you laughter emjoysmint rite nows here
    selfie_zpsv2pox66p.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I will go thru the rest of them and see what I can post fer ya'll's later. Now where's da coffee and my teeth ??
    thumb_unsure3-1.gif

You are da best. Dat dribing picture is da only one da pepper needed from da trip yesterday.:lol:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2011

Darkness into Day

condolences. my thoughts are with his family and friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread