Goliath by Youde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
got it today and promptly dropped and shattered the glass tube. booooooooooooooooo

anybody have any info on getting a replacement or know of any other glass that will fit?

The have a MOQ of 3 tubes for the custom cut stuff. I was looking at getting some made for the lemo 2 before I sold it, and it came to almost $40 shipped IIRC.
It looked like the glass tubes were 7 bucks a piece. That sucks then.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I just checked the 4.2ml goblin glass tube, and it's slightly too long, but the correct OD, and ID, dang.

Goliath in the middle:

K153fUi.jpg

Reactions: heateris

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
I sent them a message. We'll see what they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The have a MOQ of 3 tubes for the custom cut stuff. I was looking at getting some made for the lemo 2 before I sold it, and it came to almost $40 shipped IIRC.
Did you know they sell the Leo 2 glass at Ft now?

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
The Lemo glass is too big for the Goliath.

Fast tech will have them soon. If not authentic at least a clone glass fit. They sell the cloned with glass now. Link You can always buy a clone an use the glass for it. You can always keep the clone for outdoor activities or something in the mean time.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
Fast tech will have them soon. If not authentic at least a clone glass fit. They sell the cloned with glass now. Link You can always buy a clone an use the glass for it. You can always keep the clone for outdoor activities or something in the mean time.

Ya, I'm considering just buying a clone to see if the tank fits or just waiting until some clone tanks become available.

khrone

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2014
Finland
Does anyone have any solutions to the liquid feed controller getting stuck? Its a tight twist to open or close which is not good for me. If i take the inner oring out its a loose turn but not sure if it will leak. Have done a thorough clean to it using hot water and soap to clean any oil left inside but still. Any ideas?

Mike 586

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2014
Ottawa
Lube it with juice before assembling it.

Man I'm on the fence with this one. I just won't buy an RTA if there aren't supporting replacement parts, but the other reason would be the build deck. I just prefer single coil builds. I'll probably get one once the V2 comes out, but it won't see the kind of use my KF4s do.

If the Goliath had a deck for single coils, it would by my idea of the perfect RTA and knock my Kayfun 4 right out of rotation.

Reactions: coustain
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread