• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
...and I'd readily try it if it had higher VG!

I love the Virus and Wakonda, but apart from the odd minute, I can use neither without adding 20% of a vanilla, crème brulee or custard. If only someone did something like that with high VG!

I forgot its 50/50.I like these tobacco juices that don't taste a lot like tobacco.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I forgot its 50/50.I like these tobacco juices that don't taste a lot like tobacco.
Me too!
I also saw the IxCaCao - I'm wondering if I could add an almond vanilla and perhaps a latte in 100% VG to that ..bring it up to high VG. I may just try it sometime!

Reactions: Marcus1970

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Enjoying the doughnut king a lot more today, not sure if I just had to get used to it or that extra day of breathing and steeping was needed but it's really moreish.
Good :) Been a while since I first bought the ready made when it was first produced, but I do remember that although I used it right away, it grew better in the first week.

Sat watching TV and a advert came on for the Vype pen
Hmm is this the what they want and expect us to use if this stupid law comes into force.Concealed tank For want of a better word.No leakage from that,holds 2ml probably 20mg nic max and being advertised on tha Telly
Dreadful! I stopped smoking using the cig size catridges/batteries, but I knew nothing about anything more sophisticated at the time. They worked fine for me, but having moved on to equipment that's been getting progressively better since I changed over, I'd hate to go back to something like that!
Here's a review of it with a touch of humour at the end - Vype ePen Review

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It does look like one of those pregnancy testers :thumb:
Can't say I've seen one close up, but seeing his wife asked should she 'water' it .... :laugh:

Have a look at this 35ml £10 50/50 and 70/30
The Original Gourmet e-juice – Hodge's Home Brew
I need more unknowns like I need a hole in the head ...they seem sold out of a fair amount in certain strengths of the 70/30, and perhaps that's an indication that it's good ...there are a few that sound nice :facepalm:

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Can't say I've seen one close up, but seeing his wife asked should she 'water' it .... :laugh:

I need more unknowns like I need a hole in the head ...they seem sold out of a fair amount in certain strengths of the 70/30, and perhaps that's an indication that it's good ...there are a few that sound nice :facepalm:

I bought a bottle of Blue slush.Thought it might be nice in the summer(if we have one)
Free postage as well

Reactions: Pictor

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow

Have you seen this trish?

News - Five Pawns

"The new line is a 50/50 blend of vegetable glycerin (VG) and propanediol (PD), an all-natural alternative to PG, which is naturally derived from cornstarch fermented with corn sugar."

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
For those who use Temp Protection devices, I was having problems yesterday trying to do a new coil for one of my KF4s for the SX Mini I tried 32g/0.2mm first around a 2mm mandrel trying to get as close to 0.08ohm as possible worked out as 3/2 wraps, but as soon as I put it on the KF4 it kept coming out at 0.14-0.19, so gave up on that and tried 26g/0.45mm 13/12 wraps managed to to come out at 0.1 exactly, heats up great and gives a very good vape, can even use less power and lower temp, got it set to 400°F and only 20J with some 6mg 20/80 Chefs Choice Honeycomb Ice Cream (it's quite sweet)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Have you seen this trish?
News - Five Pawns
"The new line is a 50/50 blend of vegetable glycerin (VG) and propanediol (PD), an all-natural alternative to PG, which is naturally derived from cornstarch fermented with corn sugar."
Interesting! I'm seeing some sceptical comments - this is one: It's a by-product of bio-diesel production, so probably even cheaper than PG
I also see this comparison article, and do see there are differences, but am not scientific enough to judge exactly what it is: http://www.herbancowboy.com/docs/herban_cowboy_poly.pdf

They refer to it as a 'new line' rather than replacing the current line composition, or offering an alternative, so I wonder if it'll be different flavours.
I'd have to try it before being convinced, but when I see some, I will try it. Thanks! :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Nice to see people in here again :laugh: ..think it was mostly just Marcus and I on and off yesterday.

Does it taste like ice cream ?

I popped in a couple of times yesterday, did a couple of likes, but nothing to add and I was catching up with some stuff on Netflix

There is an ice cream taste, but not sure if I used too much flavour @ 20% or whether it needs steeping, as I only let it stand for a few hours before trying it.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
For anyone that is interested Lewis has just put up the recipe for V-I-COUNTS one of the first juices he had on the site, on the FB DIY eliquid group and here it is:

11164685_10155507115480517_2380342166313591601_n.jpg

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Nice to see people in here again :laugh: ..think it was mostly just Marcus and I on and off yesterday.

I popped in a couple of times yesterday, did a couple of likes, but nothing to add .

Same as Bob,in and out a few times.
Afraid,it's all about the garden,this time of year.Always loads to do.
Pop here for a look when i stop for a cuppa,otherwise it's push on.Nice to be out there again 'tho.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I popped in a couple of times yesterday, did a couple of likes,
Thought I'd seen that :)
There is an ice cream taste, but not sure if I used too much flavour @ 20% or whether it needs steeping, as I only let it stand for a few hours before trying it.
I get a 'fragrant', almost cologne type taste from testing a drop of the concentrate, and get the same with a Neapolitan one I got from them too (so never made it so far) - The Cookie Dough Ice Cream one seems to have less of that taste, so I may try that one first.

For anyone that is interested Lewis has just put up the recipe for V-I-COUNTS one of the first juices he had on the site, on the FB DIY eliquid group and here it is:
That's nice! Think I just about missed that one ..may have been the tail-end of it when I started buying from there as do recall seeing it.
I like the MCV, and that Viscount recipe mixes a fair number of things, so not my idea of fun :laugh:
I'll save it though ...never know!

Same as Bob,in and out a few times.
Afraid,it's all about the garden,this time of year.Always loads to do.
Pop here for a look when i stop for a cuppa,otherwise it's push on.Nice to be out there again 'tho.
That's the problem with being self-employed and working at home ...every day is the same to me! :) I usually have the most work to get through this time of year too, so summer all too often passes by the window - struggling to concentrate as I am at present, it's twice as hard!
I do like to go into the garden for a while though - but it has to be nice and warm! ;) I don't like chill and never have.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I see FT don't get a spring bank holiday! Not that there's much interesting (to me) in the new items today.

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow

View attachment 454983

Nice, think I've seen that before posted on their facebook page after they discountinued it (ho ho ho).

Before my time though that flavour. Almost finished dripping my initial 10ml of doughnut king, definitely gets better over time.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread