[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Good Morning Minions!!!

The moon shook and curled up like gentle fire
The ocean glazed and melted wire
Voices buzzed in spiral eyes
Stars dived in blinding skies

Stars die. Blinding skies.

Tree cracked and mountain cried
Bridges broke, window sighed
Cells grew up and rivers burst
Sound obscured and sense reversed

Idle mind and severed soul
Silent nerves and begging bowl
Shallow haze to blast a way
Hyper sleep to end the day

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Good afternoon minions!

Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

So I'll soon be doing an unexpected trip to LA for 4 days, during which the store will close down. It'll be in the middle of this month and a discount sale will be announced. I'll also be re-starting on our Facebook group, and talking to our web host to add a newsletter system. There will be two giveaways this month, one within our sub and another one on the general supplier's sub. That sums up everything that's going to be happening on May.

Oh yes, time to rally up and shoot down yet another ridiculous bill.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Good afternoon minions!

Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

So I'll soon be doing an unexpected trip to LA for 4 days, during which the store will close down. It'll be in the middle of this month and a discount sale will be announced. I'll also be re-starting on our Facebook group, and talking to our web host to add a newsletter system. There will be two giveaways this month, one within our sub and another one on the general supplier's sub. That sums up everything that's going to be happening on May.

Oh yes, time to rally up and shoot down yet another ridiculous bill.
OK I'm in CA so are you going to LA or L. A.? if the later you might have to drive up and see me. If the prior then you might want to check in with Angelphyre and Krusty (whodat) that's their stomping grounds. Have a safe and fun trip. Hope it's pleasure trip not work or problems.

Reactions: whodat2112

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
OK I'm in CA so are you going to LA or L. A.? if the later you might have to drive up and see me. If the prior then you might want to check in with Angelphyre and Krusty (whodat) that's their stomping grounds. Have a safe and fun trip. Hope it's pleasure trip not work or problems.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
L.A.
or LA.?

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
L.A.
or LA.?
I'll be staying in Hawthorne, for 3 days instead of 4 (booked it today). I'll be arriving on the 17th morning, and leaving the 19th early while I wait for my girlfriend to meet up and fly back to Miami. I'll probably won't have any time to go around since the family I'm visiting already has Sunday and Monday planned out with a busy schedule but I'll do my best to make some room. I'll be able to log in when I'm there as well so I'll keep you all posted. If not I can always plan out on another occasion a proper trip to meet all of you over there :D

In the meantime I'm trying to work with our host to get a newsletter going before the next discount which will take place on the 14th.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
oh...

happy cinco de mayo everyone!

gallery_cinco_de_mayo_comment_18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread