Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
I can't help it.
backingout.gif
It's just so me. bahahahahaha

Hey Torey, I think your RATreoRATreo above your banner is off by one pixel from being centered.....

Edit: not. Just jerkin your chain :)

Last edited:

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
I'm 25 pages behind, I have a coil master. lol. I barely use it cause of the readyXwick...I just keep on vaping the same set up :)

tracey

Yep, I'm still using that which you sent me. The 3mm works very well. Spaced coils, just dry burn once in a while. Incredibly convenient. I'm so glad you sent me some :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
@Sterno
Scott, what kind of Japanese cotton (brand) are you thinking about ordering? I have three different kinds of organic cotton pads -- Koh Gen Do, Puff, and Shiseido. Please let me send you a BUNCH of cotton. I also have some rayon that I mostly use (instead of the cotton) that I'll send you some of.

Edit: this goes for others too....anybody who wants to try some cotton or rayon, let me know.....

Last edited:

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA
Scott, what kind of Japanese cotton (brand) are you thinking about ordering? I have three different kinds of organic cotton pads -- Koh Gen Do, Puff, and Shiseido. Please let me send you a BUNCH of cotton. I also have some rayon that I mostly use (instead of the cotton) that I'll send you some of.

Edit: this goes for others too....anybody who wants to try some cotton or rayon, let me know.....
I still have over 499 feet, at least 20 wicks per inch, I think I'm good for a little bit.

Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread