Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
You're right, I have no clue who Walter White is. I do have a TV, it just hasn't been plugged in for about 12 years. It would be gone, but it was one of the last really big TVs that weighs about 50 pounds. The weight isn't evenly distributed, so I can't lift it.

Ahhh you didn't read the instructions. You must plug tv into ac wall outlet. Walter White a well know chemist who resided in New Mexico, moved to NH, and back to NM. His AKA name was Heisenberg

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
You guys are too much! LOL I don't think the picture will kick start anything. But it still makes me happy to see it, ghost be darned. It was a happy moment and I'd guess that the girl must have moved quickly (the same effect happens in brighter light with photography - Mowgli is correct) so I'm not going to Photoshop the picture at all. It's perfect just as it is as it captures an extraordinarily fun moment from an extraordinarily beautiful in my life. And that my friends is what you should take away from that picture. Yes, Oh Yes It Is! But I will leave you with this one, if you need to remove the ghost shot from your mind!

about ghost girl going viral? ... someone from Australia just sent me this pic :blink:

if you look closely above Sir Rod's shoulder ... I think you can still see ghost girl :shock:

GhostGirl.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Most of you know Dusty (the mod). He's into photography so I ran him down and asked for an explanation. Basically he said it is due to multiple exposures not being reassembled correctly. Without getting all techy, he provided me with this video.

Uh-huh. Sure it is.

I'll bet that Dusty also conveniently left out the fact that he does "photography" work on the side for AREA 51!!

b7fec938960951c793d5b8ef8c0ed69bc57385711e4f8a62671e995a7ba4de4d.jpg

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
about ghost girl going viral? ... someone from Australia just sent me this pic :blink:

if you look closely above Sir Rod's shoulder ... I think you can still see ghost girl :shock:

View attachment 454914
Too Too funny!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
So he was messing with us the whole time?

Sir Rod! I am aghast at ghost-trickery!!

I'll let poor old Discovery Channel know that it was nothing but a hoax (not that such had ever stopped THEM before).

Speaking of which: does anyone remember when A&E had, like, Arts and Entertainment content on air? I'm not quite sure what their initials should be now, but surely not A&E.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Speaking of which: does anyone remember when A&E had, like, Arts and Entertainment content on air? I'm not quite sure what their initials should be now, but surely not A&E.

Yes, I do remember back when........and yes, they've certainly moved far from their roots. But I am kind-a hooked on "Married at First Sight," which is now in its 2nd season with 3 new couples. It's fascinating to watch these couples who meet each other at the alter for the very frist time after being matched by a team of social professionals. Fascinating I'm telling you!

Reactions: DPLongo22

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Ahhh you didn't read the instructions. You must plug tv into ac wall outlet. Walter White a well know chemist who resided in New Mexico, moved to NH, and back to NM. His AKA name was Heisenberg

Oh, okay. Breaking Bad is on Netflix, I just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Good morning, all. Did anyone else have difficulty loading ecf, last night? I kept getting a "server not responding" message ... Must've been that ghost :)

@rbrylawski, the pix are splendiferous! You and Charlie wear a look of pure, unadulterated joy - which is exactly how it should be. Thanks so much for sharing.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Good morning, all. Did anyone else have difficulty loading ecf, last night? I kept getting a "server not responding" message ... Must've been that ghost :)

@rbrylawski, the pix are splendiferous! You and Charlie wear a look of pure, unadulterated joy - which is exactly how it should be. Thanks so much for sharing.

Yes, I couldn't get on the forum last night, not from laptop or mobile device. It was definitely broken for several hours.

Thanks for the nice comment about the pix!!

Reactions: LittleBird

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Yes I do. Today Mad Man contains both art and entertainment. I will say A&E hit a major league home run with Breaking Bad. Turn is another excellent show as we do get to see Bronze in his younger years.

Reactions: Bronze

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Out for delivery. My that was fast as I ordered my LAST Kayfun on Friday from VapeRev, shipped on Friday and out for delivery today. Provape received my FINAL order for a 2.5 beauty ring. I am DONE... DONE I say. Besides juice and an occasional battery I"M DONE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread