Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    You, save that stuff up all winter to spread on the fields before planting.

a_manure%20spreader_with_horse.jpg

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    @tj99959

"The biggest and most common mistake is buying product after product searching for that perfect vape
    instead of learning how to get that perfect vape from the products you already have."

You sig quote is a perfect one for tootle puffers. Of all the TP's I know, this seems to be something we and they have come to grips with.

Spend the time to understand the foibles of your gear and you can maximise your experience from TP setups.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    California
    I grew up on a horse ranch....manure doesn't bother me in the least....still talking care of 3. In fact I smell a bit like it right now since I just got done cleaning some stalls :p

Oh, btw.... The first edition of the sub tank full size makes a great tootle puffer when using the rba head.....air flow is cut down to just a bit more than the kayfun. You can also use the older dual coil heads in it.....tootle puff with oodles of liquid capacity :p
    Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

petrotech

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 9, 2015
    indiana
    Oh, btw.... The first edition of the sub tank full size makes a great tootle puffer when using the rba head.....air flow is cut down to just a bit more than the kayfun. You can also use the older dual coil heads in it.....tootle puff with oodles of liquid capacity :p
    Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

For my higher resistance builds on the Subtank Plus, I use the biggest air hole, but close it off till just a sliver is showing. Awesome flavor for tootle puffin'.

No, it was definitely cow. It has a distinctive odor; I think it was a field of whatever silage is planted for cows to eat, or maybe horses... alfalfa? Might even have been a cornfield, but the smell was quite distinctive!

Silage aka fodder, worst smell on a farm for me...Nasty!

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Southern California
    What law says 1 ohm is the limit? I built my original Evod at .9 ......:)

Today I'm usin a .097 @ only 2.4v............:) I run a 1.5 at 4v

0.097 rounded up is 1ohm, right? so I'd say you're tootle-cool :) My little red eCab is keeping me company this morning while I get the coffee on - 3.4w/1.8 /2.5v

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Southern California
    Good Morning Tootlers!

I have sad news to report..... A buddy of mine whom I tried to get off the cigs stopped by last night and gave me her eGo Twist, Mini PT2, and a brand new package of heads. She says, "not gonna work" (and reeked of cigarette smoke) :(

(I forgot how "tiny" those eGo-Ts are.... As I toot on my Vamo V6 with my Mango Custard-filled Nauti Mini.)
    Next time you see her, casually give her a pack of Nicorette. There's more than one way to skin a ..wait.. I better not say 'cat'...gopher - yeah, that's it. There's more than one way to skin a gopher. The rainbow is, you now have a setup to give to another friend and maybe the cat's meow for them.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2014
    The Lab
    0.097 rounded up is 1ohm, right? so I'd say you're tootle-cool :) My little red eCab is keeping me company this morning while I get the coffee on - 3.4w/1.8 /2.5v
    Thanks but it rounds to .10 not 1.0......:) A tootle "puff" has to do with what kind of draw you take on a device, not the rig itself. The rig doesn't have to be a tootle puffer rig. You can take a tootle puff off of a sub ohm rig or you can sub ohm on a modified tootle puffer rig. A true tootle puffer will tootle "puff" on any rig they pick up. I've seen em do it. :laugh: I'm just flavor vaping. Not lookin for clouds just the full flavor of the juice. Many tootle puffer devices don't put out great flavor. :)

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2014
    The Lab
    OK so can anyone give me a list of 1 to 3, or 1 to 5, of their favorite RDAs / RTAs for tootle puffers please? Max flavor, no big clouds needed, absolutely no lung hits just M2L.

Lemo 2, Rose V2............................have a Marquis coming but haven't tried one yet. :)

blivey

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2015
    Waycross, Georgia, United States
    OK so can anyone give me a list of 1 to 3, or 1 to 5, of their favorite RDAs / RTAs for tootle puffers please? Max flavor, no big clouds needed, absolutely no lung hits just M2L.

$2.83 RDA Mini Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (1.0mL) - 2.4Ω / silver / 1*airhole at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Small but mighty and it will fit perfectly on an ego or mod
    My setup is a little cloud machine but I drilled it out and built lower. The original hole and single coil is great for mtl and amazing flavor.

NjEPp95.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    OK . . . Max flavor, no big clouds needed, absolutely no lung hits just M2L.

yellow-smiley-surprised-emoticon.gif
    OH MY ! ! !
    surprised-emoticon.gif

The One and Only - "rolygate"
    sbowing_100-109.gif

Coming Out as a "TOOTLE PUFFER". . .
    shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

"TOOTLE PUFFER" Membership Cards for "EVERYONE" ! ! !

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2013
    Tomah Wisconsin
    yellow-smiley-surprised-emoticon.gif
    OH MY ! ! !
    surprised-emoticon.gif

The One and Only - "rolygate"
    sbowing_100-109.gif

Coming Out as a "TOOTLE PUFFER". . .
    shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

"TOOTLE PUFFER" Membership Cards for "EVERYONE" ! ! !
    Knowing how he is such an advocate for health and safety, would you expect anything else?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread