Status
Not open for further replies.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
I'm still lost in the new world :?: ! BUT Congrats Greenleaf :toast: I see this one ended Wed; So I'll be back & good luck everyone & most of all...have fun, life is too short, seriously you need to have some fun with it all...too serious is gotta be a joke! :laugh: I'll try a # just for kicks......$2345.67 :pervy:

Thanks POP for the Play the market contests & prizes! :)

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I'm a simple man living in a seemingly more complex world
/sarc we are all vapors that have accomplished the most selfish act known to mankind!!! we have proven how much we love our selves by not SMOKING! pretty simple stuff and we are all enjoying it.:) I think we should all be proud ,we have won!!, one of the biggest challenge's we have faced on our own level of self destruction which has become past tense (I will never smoke again ever) and i vape zero nic now :offtopic: OOPS!! good luck everyone this week :thumbs:

Not at all Off Topic, or shouldn't be...:)

Reactions: P0P

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Ok now we move on same rules. This week we are going to give a choice to the winner a 50.00 dollar coupon code or a DRONE! with HD camera! hehee!
post-26130-tabby-cat-with-drone-gif-falli-W1Q5.gif
the drone will be beginner to intermediate level. so may be fun for the right person. This week 5/4 to 5/6 midnight (EST) lets go for GOLD!!! it should be on the move! we just don't know if its going to be higher or lower :w00t: good place to watch GCM5 Future Quote - Gold - Electronic (COMEX) Jun 2015 Future Price Today (GCM5:CNS) - MarketWatch Good luck everyone and please have a little fun :)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Question - I assume the buffer zone is 10 cents, but need clarification before posting this week's guess.

I missed the cocoa contest -- congrats to the winner!!

And thanks again for a fun contest P0P!! :)
No buffer zone!

lets just run with it, this week should be tight being Gold its going up for now but Thur and Fri will be crazy with PM's
good luck:)

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Ok now we move on same rules. This week we are going to give a choice to the winner a 50.00 dollar coupon code or a DRONE! with HD camera! hehee!
post-26130-tabby-cat-with-drone-gif-falli-W1Q5.gif
the drone will be beginner to intermediate level. so may be fun for the right person. This week 5/4 to 5/6 midnight (EST) lets go for GOLD!!! it should be on the move! we just don't know if its going to be higher or lower :w00t: good place to watch GCM5 Future Quote - Gold - Electronic (COMEX) Jun 2015 Future Price Today (GCM5:CNS) - MarketWatch Good luck everyone and please have a little fun :)
Cat sold separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread