• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeMOsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
City in the midst of Giants
Yes, in-built dual 18650 battery. If you ever consider one, i would suggest looking up for reviews(besides Youtube) and feedbacks elsewhere first.
No lah just wondering. You know which one I am waiting for. Just got its mini version to replace my CMini. Thanks to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freakyairhead

May 3, 2015
Hi Guys, newbie here. I have been a smoker since 13 and now im 39. Have been intrested with digital for some time buy reluctant to buy my own gear due to bad cough everytime i tried.

2 of my work friends (bless their souls) get me started 5 days ago. 1 gave me his Kanger Nano and another loan me his Hana clone. Its difficult at the start with the coughing but im proud to say that i havent been buying analog since then. Also i have got my own mod, Smok Xpro M65(wrong buy, must change) and a new RBA Kayfun Five Pawn edition (really really loving it).

So looking forward to better my experience here and learn from the seniors.

Cheers

hello all!,

not so new to this forum, was known as "Retcon-Rocket" back then, life happened and i started on Analogs again; recently found my old iTaste Mvp in my drawer and decided to fire it up and surprisingly it works!, i kinda raised the flag for possible vapers in my office by leaving it on my desk and i was approached about 2 weeks ago by a fellow vaper!, we talked and he managed to talk me back into vaping and quitting the death stick so here i am!

oh, and i just made an order, crossing my fingers it reaches here!

once again, hello!, hope to learn more on this and stick around this time round!!

Vape On!

Hi Guys, newbie here. I have been a smoker since 13 and now im 39. Have been intrested with digital for some time buy reluctant to buy my own gear due to bad cough everytime i tried.

2 of my work friends (bless their souls) get me started 5 days ago. 1 gave me his Kanger Nano and another loan me his Hana clone. Its difficult at the start with the coughing but im proud to say that i havent been buying analog since then. Also i have got my own mod, Smok Xpro M65(wrong buy, must change) and a new RBA Kayfun Five Pawn edition (really really loving it).

So looking forward to better my experience here and learn from the seniors.

Cheers

Hello!,

coughing is pretty normal the first few puffs, check and see the nicotine amount on whatever you're vaping, try to puff on a lower count one, it should help!, congrats on starting vaping! i used to vape a few years back and now starting back up again. Welcome to the club!!

VapeMOsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
hello all!,

not so new to this forum, was known as "Retcon-Rocket" back then, life happened and i started on Analogs again; recently found my old iTaste Mvp in my drawer and decided to fire it up and surprisingly it works!, i kinda raised the flag for possible vapers in my office by leaving it on my desk and i was approached about 2 weeks ago by a fellow vaper!, we talked and he managed to talk me back into vaping and quitting the death stick so here i am!

oh, and i just made an order, crossing my fingers it reaches here!

once again, hello!, hope to learn more on this and stick around this time round!!

Vape On!

Yeah bro. Think with the tech nowadays, hard to go back to analogs. 17 years of analogs and tried e-cig three years back. Went back to analogs after a month. Six months now and so far, am loving it. The vape volume and flavours are really good substitutes. What I loved most is that I forgot to bring my stuffs on one of my 2 day trips and hold and behold, held on without a craving...... Amazing feeling likened to attaining nirvana, though I have no idea how nirvana really feels.

Vape on!

Question: istick is internal batt right?

aren't there issues on the istick?, heard from several people that it auto fires etc, nearly got one but stayed away after hearing about the issues it's facing. I could've heard wrongly though so don't quote me on that!

Yeah bro. Think with the tech nowadays, hard to go back to analogs. 17 years of analogs and tried e-cig three years back. Went back to analogs after a month. Six months now and so far, am loving it. The vape volume and flavours are really good substitutes. What I loved most is that I forgot to bring my stuffs on one of my 2 day trips and hold and behold, held on without a craving...... Amazing feeling likened to attaining nirvana, though I have no idea how nirvana really feels.

Vape on!

wah!, not bad ah!, (hope you're singaporean), but really ah? i find analogs REALLY easy to get back on to, ESPECIALLY after a shiok meal, congrats on being able to hold on and not fall in to temptation man!, hope to be like you one day!

Akuma888

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2015
Hi all, I just earn my right to post reply and I need help.

I am a smoker for 30 years, average 1.5 packs per day sucker.

I have tried all sorts of methods available in this island to help me stop smoking and none of them can even help me stop my smoking craving for more than 1 miserable week.

So this e-cigarette is totally new to me and sadly it is also illegal here, but I am desperate so I hope some of the experience members here can give me a helping hand.

TIA.

freakyairhead

May 3, 2015
Hi all, I just earn my right to post reply and I need help.

I am a smoker for 30 years, average 1.5 packs per day sucker.

I have tried all sorts of methods available in this island to help me stop smoking and none of them can even help me stop my smoking craving for more than 1 miserable week.

So this e-cigarette is totally new to me and sadly it is also illegal here, but I am desperate so I hope some of the experience members here can give me a helping hand.

TIA.

Have you tried yoga bro? It does help for some.

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
HELLO,

used to vape a couple of years back, but fell back to Analogs after I seemingly misplaced my mod at home, couple that with the lack of money to get a new one I decided to just go back to analogs, well at least i'm back. I'm still on my trusty ol' MVP and the darn thing still fires!

just caught wind that I might be receiving some gear I ordered this Thursday, lets hope it clears customs! **Fingers crossed**.

-- oh, and since I've been out of the loop for some time, I thought why not relearn everything. So hello everyone, hope all is well!, let's see if I can pick up something here!, and thanks to whoever that helped me with my account (you know who you are), sorry for all the trouble!

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
aren't there issues on the istick?, heard from several people that it auto fires etc, nearly got one but stayed away after hearing about the issues it's facing. I could've heard wrongly though so don't quote me on that!
The istick50 has had some problems like that. The 20 and 30 have not.

VapeMOsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
Cloupor mini is slightly bigger but replaceable batteries is a big factor to consider. With the istick (correct me if i am wrong) all are built in. Thus, all the chipset of vv/vw once the go bust, renders the mod useless. Worse if two factors individually could render a set useless (batt and chip). Or disfigured.

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Are there any other similar mods with the small form factor of the istick?, thinkin' of getting one if there are.

If you're looking for size wise, get the egrip, there's a new egrip with an oled screen but all other functions still the same (lol). Nice colors tho, can't wait for mine to arrive! Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread