Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I haven't ordered from Bloog in a long time, but I received an email from them a little over a week ago:

We're sorry and we’ll make it right.

On behalf of all of us at BLOOG, we apologize to our customers for any inconvenience we have caused. We are working to earn back your trust by honoring all outstanding orders, and we will send you a special offer that will arrive in your inboxes in the coming weeks. We are experiencing a period of great growth here at BLOOG, thank you for bearing with us during this time.

- The BLOOG Team

Viajante

Apr 12, 2012
The silence is deafening.

I got this email from AIleen 2 weeks ago. There is hope.

We are not out of business. The company was purchased by a new investor and we are in the process of transitioning now. All phones and email should be up and running by the end of this week. The company moved to Connecticut so I will not be staying with them as it is too far, but I am handling the transition for the next week or so. Things should really start picking up now and you will see some aggressive sales so you should take advantage. Along with that will be a lot of new and exciting products.

It has been a pleasure servicing you over the years and I do hope that you continue to enjoy Bloog products!

Regards,

Aileen

I'm emailing them now to check if they are in business again or not.

Cheers

vip97

Moved On
Jun 24, 2015
www.bloog.com
Hey folks things are rocking and rolling over here. If you did have issues just let us know here and we will do our best!

That is why we are having our "Customer Appreciation Weekend" now through his weekend. STOCK UP TIME!!

75% off All American Viquids! That comes to like $3.74 per 30ml bottle! Use Promo Code: VIQUIDS

Check out Customer Appreciation Weekend - Sale On Viquids for some more info and be sure to share that with your friends. Why shouldn't everyone benefit from this sale ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread