GotVapes Weekly: Come play with us. New Game every week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Just a little REMINDER!!!

(Game started 5/4 @ 9:52 AM)

As of Monday 5/4 @ 9:52 AM Eastern

"Pickers Choice":D -- Round #1 (at this time)

You can pick 2 numbers every 30 minutes between 1 & 1600

(We reserve the right to change to a new round with a new number of pickins, pickin range and/or pickin time at ANY time :D)

DO NOT CLICK ON THE BOARD

2....JUST two numbers per half hour
(Time is calculated from initial post...neeners don't count against you ;))

Check the board for available numbers: HOWEVER....we would HIGHLY suggest that you check the thread for numbers already claimed and not yet marked. DO NOT rely entirely on looking at the board for available numbers. Neeners may come MUCH later than normal and we would hate for you to miss a neener ;)

Link to Gotvapes Game Board!

Colored cells are taken.

Winning number(s) are chosen via Random.org at game end.

The Prize:

Joytech passthrough new vapers kit

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Please do not edit your pick posts.

If someone already took your number, or an error was made, please wait for a helper to post the error. Please "Reply" to the helper's post with your new pick.

&

Please do not click on the game board.

The game ends sometime Friday. We then announce the winning pick.

1 and only FORMAL reminder for this game.......after this, there will be occasional freehand kinda reminders ;)

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh what's a neener lol

You get one of those if someone has already picked one of the numbers you pick. If that happens we will have you pick again. Just be Sure to "Reply with Quote" to the post that tells you to pick again.

Reactions: keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Round 1
<snip>
pls and ty

Got to admit I kinda like the perpetual round cuz then 'm not sweatin trying to keep checking in to see if there is a new round (or missing a round) and can pick numbers pretty much whenever I check in ;);)

I think that was pretty much the consensus......we kinda like it too :D Much more laid back, I be thinkin ;)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You get one of those if someone has already picked one of the numbers you pick. If that happens we will have you pick again. Just be Sure to "Reply with Quote" to the post that tells you to pick again.

Oops, we no longer have a "Reply with Quote" :( Now It is just Reply :D Same thing, just different words :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread