Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I have his cousin in my upper pasture - on steroids.

There is a solution :lol:
    images

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com
    $190.00 isn't a low end mod.

I agree! My husband saw those in the glass case at MadVapes and mentioned how nice looking they are... I said "well they oughta be, for $200!" :D

Andria

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2011
    I just got the sx mini m class and I would call it the best device to come to the market. It's quality of build and features are awesome.

p.s. when I post on tootle puffers I only use my provari hooked to a protank with a 2.2ohm kanger bottom coil at 4.2 volts.:D

Last edited:

raqball

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2010
    I just got the sx mini m class and I would call it the best device to come to the market. It's quality of build and features are awesome.

I had one for a few weeks and it's a nice device, no doubt but I didn't like it so I gave it to my brother. He loves it..

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    I have a Vapor Shark rDNA40 that sells for $190 and I consider it mid level.

Interesting how we have different perceptions on what high end is.. To me, the SX Mini and the VS rDNA are mid level device but to each their own.. :)

What high end mods do you own? Now we all know if you take any mod and put in a mahogany or walnut box it becomes higher priced. We may or may not be talking about the same thing. Hand made limited edition are collectors items and not necessary a high end mod. I think most are thinking production mods and in my view $190.00 is on the high end.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com
    I have a Vapor Shark rDNA40 that sells for $190 and I consider it mid level.

Interesting how we have different perceptions on what high end is.. To me, the SX Mini and the VS rDNA are mid level device but to each their own.. :)

To me, anything that costs more than $50 is "high end" -- but I'm a cheapskate. :D $200 isn't even in the fantasy department... unless I happen to hit those 6 lucky numbers. ;) Could happen... but I ain't holding my breath. :D

Andria

raqball

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2010
    What high end mods do you own? Now we all know if you take any mod and put in a mahogany or walnut box it becomes higher priced. We may or may not be talking about the same thing. Hand made limited edition are collectors items and not necessary a high end mod. I think most are thinking production mods and in my view $190.00 is on the high end.

Hellfire Mods and Super T Titanium devices.

The Hellfire Mods were hand made on a lathe. I think I paid $400 for the Titanium Simplicity (I had 3 of them) and the HF Hybrid mods go for $450'ish.

Mind you those are retail prices direct from the creator.. If you've never held either of these mods then trust me, the difference in quality is night and day over the SX Mini.. It's not even close..

Last edited:
    Reactions: Cheechako
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread