Not open for further replies.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Hi Lost....hi Dale

Depending when dd and sil head back to Tampa later today, I've got to get in the garden and do some work.......should go to the feed store and get some alfalfa pellets, but I think I'll wait till I'm ready to put these babies in the ground. Right now, I have delphs and some rosemary that I want to plant close to our sitting area......

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
The only problem found is three ulcerated areas on the roof of kitty's mouth, with a lot of bacteria.
Antibiotic given.

Bloodwork all in normal range. Xray showed nothing obstructive. Doc says nothing urgent or alarming.

Erring on the side of caution, I passed on picking him up in an hour (*)... passed on picking him up
later tonight (*). He'll be staying overnight so he can be checked out in the morning and ready for
pickup by 09h00 tomorrow.

(*) He'd require at-home hydration and syringe-feeding if brought home today, neither is a big deal,
have done it all before. But I'll let the pros tend to him today ... and hope he's feeling a bit better
tomorrow. But whatever needs to be done at-home will be done.

KIDS!!!

skorpios1027

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
West Jordan, UT
HIya Snails!

Friday's headache turned into a full fledged white-out migraine. Glad to have it gone. Saturday's show went well - wife placed in all her classes. Forgot racing season started Saturday night so had to rush to get the horses taken care of to get out to the raceway in time. Track was in great shape had several drivers come within hundredths of the track record. Sure glad I didn't waste my time and money on Mayweather-Paquiao.

Spent they day yesterday with the grandson - he's so much fun :D

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
HIya Snails!

Friday's headache turned into a full fledged white-out migraine. Glad to have it gone. Saturday's show went well - wife placed in all her classes. Forgot racing season started Saturday night so had to rush to get the horses taken care of to get out to the raceway in time. Track was in great shape had several drivers come within hundredths of the track record. Sure glad I didn't waste my time and money on Mayweather-Paquiao.

Spent they day yesterday with the grandson - he's so much fun :D

So sorry about the Migraine, Skorp. I suffered from those for many years until the doctor prescribed me a miracle medication and now I get them very rarely. Glad you're feeling better. :)

Reactions: skorpios1027

skorpios1027

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
West Jordan, UT
So sorry about the Migraine, Skorp. I suffered from those for many years until the doctor prescribed me a miracle medication and now I get them very rarely. Glad you're feeling better. :)

Thanks Lost. I used to get them rather frequently (it actually runs in my family, both my parents suffered from them) but adjustments to my diet and avoiding known triggers has cut the frequency down to about 1 every 6 months or so. The best treatment for me is a lidocaine nasal spray, though when it gets to the white-out stage, not much helps.

Reactions: AttyPops

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Thanks Lost. I used to get them rather frequently (it actually runs in my family, both my parents suffered from them) but adjustments to my diet and avoiding known triggers has cut the frequency down to about 1 every 6 months or so. The best treatment for me is a lidocaine nasal spray, though when it gets to the white-out stage, not much helps.
Yup. Runs in my family too. My mom gets them all the time and she is very limited on what she can take because of the blood thinner she is on. I, unfortunately, have passed it on to my youngest daughter too. I hate that she gets them. I would not wish that on my worst enemy. Knock on wood, my oldest doesn't seem to have inherited it.

Reactions: AttyPops

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    So glad we know what is wrong with Bear's kitty now, that's half the battle down!! :)

Sorry about those headaches Skorp :( I had those for 30 years until my DD was born, then something changed in my body chemistry and I don't get them anymore!! :banana:

Yay DD!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread