Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Hi, Angel! :) Think Splat has a special infusion chair just for "draggy" people......Climb right on. It's comfy. :)

But but but, I thought that's what we had Siriuses catapult for. :D

KS sending lots of healing vibes :nun: for the old toothes {{{Hugs}}}.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Siri and Dale, sending you both {{{{hugs}}}}. I know exactly how you feel. Was at my dad's yesterday trying to get the house and contents ready for sale and had a very hard time with that. Missing him a lot. :(
{{{{HUHS}}}} Inbe..wished I could say it get's easier but,................it don't.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Chooch! You can't take away my crown...it's so pretty on my little slug head...and look it's even purple! :laugh:
4308318619_f4fce34bb8_b.jpg

Yes darlin', I know you promised to keep my dirty little secret, but what kind of Queen would I be if I lied to my minions...er I mean subjects! And I'm back in slug mode now, at least for the last few hours of my weekend anyway! :D

Now about that catapult...I thought you said it didn't travel to SC with you...did you get a new one? :p

Bwaaaaahahaha :lol:

inbetweendays

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2015
Central Florida
Mornin' all. Thanks for the hugs and support...oh and the coffee! Chooch, I did grab some things while I was there, including some things my kids had made for him when they were little. They are nice memories. :wub:

KS, sorry to hear about the tooth. I am starting to wonder if there's something in the water here on the mountain...?:p That's a lot of toothaches lately! Or maybe it's just our weakness for those "sweet" tips?!? :D Anyway, hope your tooth is better soon and that no one else has any problems.

Have a nice day, everyone! :)

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Howdy everyone! Was busy out of the gate at work so I haven't been able to get here til now.

KS Hope your tooth feels better! It ain't no fun and seems to be going around [emoji15]

Sirius, dale and inbe- more {{{hugs}}}

Y'all have a great day!

a2892db8623002e6916810f83009ed92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Freaking out!! I just deleted an attorneys mailbox in error from the server level. Waiting on the engineers to put their heads together before I get killed. I was deleting one guy whose name was Mark N.... And deleted another guy named Mark N.... Xanax, I need Xanax while waiting. I may have to retire today. :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Oh Ms.C, I just cannot like that post...I feel for ya...wish I could send you a virtual Xanax to help out...I hope they can figure it out for ya! You know they say nothing is ever really deleted, so hopefully it's just floating in limbo somewhere. Sending lots of good vibes for ya!

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
My my I was only gone a few days... and so much has happened.
Sirius & Inbe Hugs, I know the feeling of missing someone who has done so much in your life and has had so much influence on the person you are today!

KS you better get that tooth taken care of!

Kayte exciting and new cant wait ot see the end results!!!

Dale & Momma I can always count on you for the coffee!!!

Everyone else on the mountain just hugs all around.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Momma, I think like so many things that begin to go "wonky" in your 50's, your teeth decide to give you trouble too......Even if there's never been a problem before, they just up and decide, "You've used me long and hard enough with nary a complaint! Now, it's time for you to appreciate these ivories." :glare: Have you noticed that in all the really old photos, no adult smiles? .......Missing teeth. :facepalm:

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Momma, I think like so many things that begin to go "wonky" in your 50's, your teeth decide to give you trouble too......Even if there's never been a problem before, they just up and decide, "You've used me long and hard enough with nary a complaint! Now, it's time for you to appreciate these ivories." :glare: Have you noticed that in all the really old photos, no adult smiles? .......Missing teeth. :facepalm:

LOL totally agree! Problem is, I started falling apart much too young [emoji12] It is what it is..... [emoji6] My dang mouth still hasn't healed from the molar incident and it's been two weeks! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Hello all! It's a beautiful rainy day here. :)

Big hugs to Sirius, dale and inbe.
You all have me thinking about those I miss. Got a laugh this morning remembering my sister. She was a singer/speaker and just plain funny. For her speaking engagements, she kept files of funny things that would happen. Most were her own, but she had a file on me that she would get material from to share. :ohmy: :rolleyes:
Anyway, one of my favorite 'Debbie moments' was when she was singing at a huge church in Houston. She lived in Okla at the time, so she and her husband got to Houston on Saturday and checked into a hotel. She got up Sunday morning to get ready and much to her dismay, found she had forgotten to pack any undies. There was no time to do anything about it (go shopping) so she did what anyone would do... she got up in front of a couple thousand people and sang... in her husbands underwear. That was one of her tougher moments, trying to be serious. :laugh::lol::laugh:
871.jpg

Today is my oldest grandsons birthday. I can't believe this adorable baby is 14 and officially taller than me now. :eek: He is such an amazing kid!
IMG_2838.JPG

We're trying to get special orders done today, so I don't expect any tips this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread