Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Not having any problems yet. But thinking ahead want to start now. Has anyone tried this collar Seresto® Flea and Tick Dog Collar and how did it work for your fur babies.
I haven't used it. Right now I have Victor on Earth Animal Flea & Tick powder that I add to his food. It's all natural stuff. One week in, no ticks. Mr. V ended up with two ticks, but Victor is good. :laugh:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
I haven't used it. Right now I have Victor on Earth Animal Flea & Tick powder that I add to his food. It's all natural stuff. One week in, no ticks. Mr. V ended up with two ticks, but Victor is good. :laugh:
Is it every day?

Drott's dog shack on the move.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
This one:
Hpz61lP.jpg

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I can carry the subtank in my pocket, but the mod it's on is tiny.
Mine's a Kanger Sub-tank. Its massive. I think it holds about 82mls. Ok, maybe 10 or 12mls. But when its on the MVP, its taller than a Provari with a Protank.

Is the site acting wonky to anyone?
All good on my end.

Where can I get some?
^^^What she said^^^

Though, in reality, since we now live in suburbia he11, I dont think it will be nearly as bad. No woods all around us and no creek through the back yard... I already miss my trees and creek. But not the skeeters. In that little bit of time we were at the old house yesterday, we all got eaten up. Im guessing the three foot high grass may have had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread