Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I've been vaping soooo much Godfather these last 2 days I just can't get enough!!
I'm holding back on Godfather for this month...I do NOT want that one to be dropped from the top ten due to over vaping it..Can I make a suggestion Ekat?!? Get ya some Deal Maker on the next order and give GF a bit of a rest. Man DM is da shizzle next to GF.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Oh I loved Chamberry but that was very early in my vaping career. Honey pearry was good too. But I haven't had the vapor chef in a hot minute.
Isn't it funny how our juice tastes change over time..I use to adore AV Gorilla Juice..I'm not a bit fond of that one now a days.

Last edited:

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Been sampling my Vapor Chef, have been disappointed so far. This brand might just not be for me. Though I only let them steep about a week, I'll let the ones I haven't tried yet steep another week or so.

Tried Chamberry which is champagne and berries. It is okay, but not the champagne flavor I was looking for. Taste a lot like Pink Champagne from Mt Baker Vapor which I was also not a fan of. When it comes to wine/champagne flavors, the closest I've ever tried is In Vinos Veritas by Virgin Vapor, though it smells awful LOL.

Then I tried Colbert's Wonderful nuts. Pistachio ice cream. It smells exactly like pistachio pudding, but the pistachio pudding flavor is very light accompanied by a more bitter, almost coffee like flavor. Wasn't a fan, dumped it after a few hits.

Then I tried Kerry's Berries, which is berries and yogurt. It is a little too sweet for me, but I think it was the yogurt part. Sometimes I get some raspberry, other times it is just a general mixed berry flavor. Not terrible, but not something I'd buy again.

I have 3 more to go, hoping they'll be better than what I've tried so far. Otherwise though, service from the business was great. Shipping was fast.

Same for me.....just not my cup of tea and I have of ton of it. Steeped since November and the base flavor still is bad.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
New from Stash e-liquid: "Valhalla", a truly authentic Key Lime Pie.

I was blessed to get a couple of tastes prior to the release. When I opened and smelled the sample for the first time I said, 'huh-oh, Ripe Vapes Key Lime Cookie is in trouble'. Left the RV 30ml in the cabinet until today, after a tank plus of Valhalla. Opened and loaded the RV KLC short while ago. It is not nearly as rich as Valhalla, nor as authentic lime. So much for the PG flavor argument. If I remember RV KLC is 70/30 VG/PG.

It is likely Valhalla will be my second, or backup ADV, after Stash's Cinnamon Girl.

Fresh lime on the inhale and tongue, actually a pleasant "bite". Precisely the lime tartness you'd expect if you licked your fingers after squeezing a lime. Followed by a mouth full of richly combined lime, cream, and Graham crust. Exhale is full and consistent thru and thru. More than enough vapor to please the craziest cloud chaser.

As with the rest of Stash's line it's MaxVG, in 0, 3, and 6 mg.

BTW, the name has nothing to do with the Northmen, or, Vikings. It comes from a song or band Josh & Vicky like. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Something about The Vapor Chef.They all taste a bit the same to me. Of them all I liked Butter Beer the best I think. Not enough to re-order. Oh yes I did love Black Pom Pom and might re-order that someday.
As for the Pistachio.....The Plume Room is the first Pistachio have had that is done GREAT

Been sampling my Vapor Chef, have been disappointed so far. This brand might just not be for me. Though I only let them steep about a week, I'll let the ones I haven't tried yet steep another week or so.

Tried Chamberry which is champagne and berries. It is okay, but not the champagne flavor I was looking for. Taste a lot like Pink Champagne from Mt Baker Vapor which I was also not a fan of. When it comes to wine/champagne flavors, the closest I've ever tried is In Vinos Veritas by Virgin Vapor, though it smells awful LOL.

Then I tried Colbert's Wonderful nuts. Pistachio ice cream. It smells exactly like pistachio pudding, but the pistachio pudding flavor is very light accompanied by a more bitter, almost coffee like flavor. Wasn't a fan, dumped it after a few hits.

Then I tried Kerry's Berries, which is berries and yogurt. It is a little too sweet for me, but I think it was the yogurt part. Sometimes I get some raspberry, other times it is just a general mixed berry flavor. Not terrible, but not something I'd buy again.

I have 3 more to go, hoping they'll be better than what I've tried so far. Otherwise though, service from the business was great. Shipping was fast.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
I'm holding back on Godfather for this month...I do NOT want that one to be dropped from the top ten due to over vaping it..Can I make a suggestion Ekat?!? Get ya some Deal Maker on the next order and give GF a bit of a rest. Man DM is da shizzle next to GF.
Great to know,Sirius! I have not tried DM yet and I am a sucker for recommendations on quality juice like Ahlusion...etc. thanks so much!

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Just went and checked out what kind of tobacco was deal maker and just wanted your thoughts on that vs just criminal or TPR Dutch cocoa with tobacco. I think TPR's is heavier on the cocoa unfortunately but I like just criminal a lot and also I like Cap'n Stash a lot from SDV, mmmmm,mmmmm,good!!!

Reactions: DJLEC

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Just went and checked out what kind of tobacco was deal maker and just wanted your thoughts on that vs just criminal or TPR Dutch cocoa with tobacco. I think TPR's is heavier on the cocoa unfortunately but I like just criminal a lot and also I like Cap'n Stash a lot from SDV, mmmmm,mmmmm,good!!!
Deal Maker is up front tobacco..No caramel or other notes to diminish the fine Burly taste it has. Just Criminal as you know is smooth creamy chocolate with tobacco undertones..not so chocolatey as Dutch Cocoa TPR.Captain's Stash to me is more like a ry4 to my taste as I detect no cocoa in that one..I need to try it again and this time order a 30ml...I've only vape a couple of Reo 6ml bottles and that's not enough to justly give a review..Sorry EKat.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I know here in MD the weather FINALLY seems to be breaking. Lots of people probably out enjoying it. And also I haven't tried anything new or exciting.
This surly will change around the middle of the week..I'm not talking about your weather either. heh heh :p

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Deal Maker is up front tobacco..No caramel or other notes to diminish the fine Burly taste it has. Just Criminal as you know is smooth creamy chocolate with tobacco undertones..not so chocolatey as Dutch Cocoa TPR.Captain's Stash to me is more like a ry4 to my taste as I detect no cocoa in that one..I need to try it again and this time order a 30ml...I've only vape a couple of Reo 6ml bottles and that's not enough to justly give a review..Sorry EKat.
Thanks Sirius, no problem.. I think I'll get it and love it Im sure!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Oh I loved Chamberry but that was very early in my vaping career. Honey pearry was good too. But I haven't had the vapor chef in a hot minute.

EEEP! I'm still a devout honey pearry vaper. It's absolutely one of my staples and all day every day vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread