NiteLiteVapor......I am astonished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Still going back and forth with Twilite and that hard ridin' Renegade.

Glad to see you here with your thoughts on NLV juice, MS.....Twilight and Renegade are the two I recommend for those wanting the taste of the smell of a freshly opened pack of tobacco cigarettes...they are both heavy on that fresh tobacco leaf taste. They also make wonderful additives to turn a non-tobacco juice into a juice with really fresh tobacco undertones.

dmwalker24

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Little Elm, TX
My order is sitting in the mailbox at home (writing from work). I can't wait to get home and try them out. I will post back again once I get a chance to try out the Tapulles. I'm an apple maniac and NLV's tobaccos are really really good, so I'm expecting the combo to be quite impressive.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Glad to see you here with your thoughts on NLV juice, MS.....Twilight and Renegade are the two I recommend for those wanting the taste of the smell of a freshly opened pack of tobacco cigarettes...they are both heavy on that fresh tobacco leaf taste. They also make wonderful additives to turn a non-tobacco juice into a juice with really fresh tobacco undertones.

I will get a jug of Twilite whenever they have a sale. Sorry I'm not much on writing reviews. Just don't really have the vaping experience or writing expertise for it but I know what I like.

Glad to see everybody here.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
I will get a jug of Twilite whenever they have a sale. Sorry I'm not much on writing reviews. Just don't really have the vaping experience or writing expertise for it but I know what I like.

Glad to see everybody here.

I am the same way....I can tell you this juice is amazing....because of the taste. In the OP, I stated that I am not much into flavor descriptions....just that it tastes wonderful to my palate. I started the thread, hoping there were others out there with a palate that reacted like mine when I first started vaping NLV.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
My order is sitting in the mailbox at home (writing from work). I can't wait to get home and try them out. I will post back again once I get a chance to try out the Tapulles. I'm an apple maniac and NLV's tobaccos are really really good, so I'm expecting the combo to be quite impressive.

Great, DM, vapemail!! :thumbs: And if you like apple, you might want to give the Red Apple juice a try...and add a little Renegade to it. A suggestion for future if you find the Tapulles wanting. (Sorry, DP, we know you are Team Tapulles' captain.) :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I think DPL has become the captain of Team Red Apple, with Tappulles running a close second. NLV apple flavors are definitely beyond the norm and are outstanding at the true flavor recreations!

And I bet the mix of Sinn Rollz and Tapulles is a heavenly creation...have you tried that, DP?

Today I mixed up a half and halfer of NLV Sinn Rollz with NLV4ya. THAT, is one winning combination! The lite bakery cinnamon mixed with the deliciousness of the caramel and vanilla with just a HINT of tobacco definitely plays VERY well.

That's something you've noted so brilliantly, Glam. NLV flavors work wonderfully all by themselves. But they mix terrifically and you can create all sorts of amazing combinations.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sinn & Tappulles, Glam? Huh - now I hadn't thought of that.

I HAD thought of mixing it with some Red Apple, but I'm hesitant to touch-up the Sinn with anything (so far). I do find myself doing vape-for-vape though, with both of those flavors. The mixes I've done I have liked, but not as much as the originals. Therefore I find myself alternating more than mixing.

I will say this much though, at my immediate disposal, 24/7, are Tappulles, Red Apple, Sinn Rolz and one other silly little thing that I makeup myself. Those four are my staples, with BluBeach, StraBeach, and a straight lemon (that I enjoy) as add-ons to my daily vapes. Small doses of the last three, LARGE doses of The Big Four.

Now sadly I must fly on to another day of fun-filled adventures at "(XXX)...'Worldwide". :facepalm:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Have fun at your real world job, DP....and try to live dangerously by mixing a few of these NLV flavors....Kat and I know you could very well be pleasantly surprised.

Right now, I have Line Rider, Renegade, Backston and the menthol drops in my tank....I am calling it Riderbackgade. And it is making my coffee shine. :)

dmwalker24

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Little Elm, TX
Right now, I have Line Rider, Renegade, Backston and the menthol drops in my tank....I am calling it Riderbackgade. And it is making my coffee shine. :)

I thought your coffee comments were just like... 'it's a really great vape, and I've got my coffee so good times!'

After vaping Caparillo, Gold, and now Tappules with a great cup of Gold Coast or Kenya I see how they really do make your coffee shine! Incidentally I did get to vape a little of the Tappules but it hasn't quite settled for me yet. I definitely get the great apple flavor, and I'm also picking up a delicate spice note that reminds me of Apple Cider. It's funny though, after going several days without Caparillo when I first starting vaping it again it was all that irish creme flavor again, and the caramel was basically absent. The more I vape it though the more it becomes what I remember. It's probably more about my brain than the juice. It's like trying to rekindle an old friendship with someone you haven't talked to in a long time. I suspect it will take a bit for the Tappules to do the same thing. If nothing else I'm loving the flavors and the experience.

edit: One other thing... BountyHunter! I figured out what I was tasting. There are those little square shortbread cookies in the yellow package. That's a bizarre description of a tobacco flavor, but sure enough that's the flavor profile, particularly on the exhale.

Last edited:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
You mean these, DM. Yes, I can get that from Bounty Hunter also.

lorna-doone-cookies-mini-59476.jpg

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
That is the first thing I do when my feet hit the floor....turn on the coffee pot, and check my tank. NLV, especially the tobaccos, go great with that morning coffee....and of course, you can always kick it up a notch with adding some Sinn Rollz. Emeril must be an NLV guy. ;)

emerillagasse_bam.png

The Sinn Rollz is just the perfect blend of cinnamon, and pastry. Not too heavy on the cinnamon. And it really mixes well with Gold and/or Line Rider.

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread