~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
:banana::banana::banana:...nope, they stopped that awhile ago.

Thanks! Darn, if I had known that I would have snagged it at the same time I scored the RatBlack.. I think it use to be one per and a 6-week wait between.

Oh well, back to stalking I go next weekend and hope I get lucky again.. :D

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks! Darn, if I had known that I would have snagged it at the same time I scored the RatBlack.. I think it use to be one per and a 6-week wait between.

Oh well, back to stalking I go next weekend and hope I get lucky again.. :D
If I had your money and you had a feather on your derriere we would both be tickled to death.
roflmao2_zps86629751.gif

Tickled_zpskqhz6yz1.gif

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Do any of you guys have a OG Piebald... (Polished version) your willing to part with??? ill trade it for a new anodized 3.a, hard to get boro's or whatever. or just buy it off you! i know the Anodized are 100% better, I just really want a polished for the collection.

Sometimes you just get fixated on the one you want. If you want the polished one go for it. Sooner or later someone will sell you what you want. Its a matter of the price you are willing to pay or trade. :p

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I have a v1.0 polished, but it's not going anywhere! :) I know its quirks (cleaning the tracks and the brass ring a lot more often), and I love it anyway! :wub: And it's in a class that includes my first Zen and my Monkeyboxx - worth more to me than it would be to sell for twice the price! :thumbs:

Rmervin

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
NC
well from what DD has said...doesn't scratch as easy, very low maint. on the rails, and he isn't ever going back to 'polished' versions....so ya 100% i guess haha

I read that yes. But I only have the one shiny Billet B, there is no other like it and I reckon I would not trade it for the worldz..even if the D's says so..100% better, well I can't hardly imagine a bird better than the one I already have in my hand.

Pprchasen

Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
I read that yes. But I only have the one shiny Billet B, there is no other like it and I reckon I would not trade it for the worldz..even if the D's says so..100% better, well I can't hardly imagine a bird better than the one I already have in my hand.
Yea, im sure they are the same as in build quality...i think its more for just the complaints that came up over time "scratches too easy", "the lid seems to feel stuck/not smooth".... just depends how .... you are i guess.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Lookin' GOOD, XX!!!

And I'm with Bamrz in that there is simply no price that would wrest the OG from my grubby hands.

I simply love it, but that's due much more to the sentimentality of it than to preference. I don't really care (all that much) about the scratchability, since the raw is always wrapped, but the low maintenance aspect pushes the anodized over the top for me.

That said, rest assured that both come with me to work every single day. And both get used every single day. They are one, for lack of a better term.

And carrying TWO BB's in one hand is still as convenient than carrying one of many of my other mods.

Rmervin

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
NC
05/17/2014 I purchased my Piebald Shiny. My one and only, Shiny. Would I have a Brass Flipper? Yes. Would i give up my Shiny, ever? ....something..something, cold dead fingers, etc.

(one mod to rule them all...)

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
05/17/2014 I purchased my Piebald Shiny. My one and only, Shiny. Would I have a Brass Flipper? Yes. Would i give up my Shiny, ever? ....something..something, cold dead fingers, etc.

(one mod to rule them all...)
Men in black.
"You can have my gun Piebald Shiny, when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread