Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Now I've ordered for a whole month,..the mail lady stalking begins. :p

I'll post what I think of the Ahlusion juice I purchased when it arrives.....:)

Received the usual email today saying it's being processed in the lab.....:pop:

The mailman will need dolly to roll the box(s) to the door......:thumbs:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Got my huge 40% off sale order in today . . . . As if 40% off were not enough, Ahlusion threw in a "sample" 30ml of Peach White Tea (which I've never had -- although I know Jreanae loves it:thumb:).

I think perhaps because I have not asked for a "free sample" in many an order now, they decided to just give me one anyway! :hubba:

Except for the PWT and the 60ml of Cafe au Lait (which I've also never had -- Sirius I'm holding you accountable for this gamble!:lol:), all these 60ml favorites are staying bubble-packed and sealed in the bottom drawer of my fridge until further notice.:2cool:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Got my huge 40% off sale order in today . . . . As if 40% off were not enough, Ahlusion threw in a "sample" 30ml of Peach White Tea (which I've never had -- although I know Jreanae loves it:thumb:).

I think perhaps because I have not asked for a "free sample" in many an order now, they decided to just give me one anyway! :hubba:

Except for the PWT and the 60ml of Cafe au Lait (which I've also never had -- Sirius I'm holding you accountable for this gamble!:lol:), all these 60ml favorites are staying bubble-packed and sealed in the bottom drawer of my fridge until further notice.:2cool:
Daw shucks..It's good. Tastes just like I love me coffee..light with cream. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I thought we did an AWESOME job staying on topic in the Ahlusion thread...oh wells :(
Idk if that even has anything to do with it..I'm sure we can have another Ahlusion thread when the new format is tweaked.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
This is where product and vendor Specific will go:
Product and Vendor Specific | E-Cigarette Forum

Anyone that wishes to can create the Ahlusion thread..I'm happy with a Juice Junkies one..Don't leave me cake out in the rain if ya make one though/ :lol:

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
This is where product and vendor Specific will go:
Product and Vendor Specific | E-Cigarette Forum

Anyone that wishes to can create the Ahlusion thread..I'm happy with a Juice Junkies one..Don't leave me cake out in the rain if ya make one though/ :lol:

Ditto

Note to Bukket5 - Thought I was the only that missed A+ Cherry Cola. W&A Sasparilla kind of fills that slot but I used to vape both.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I tried Ahlusion's Calypso for the first time yesterday. The 1st few pulls, I wasn't sure about it and didn't think I really liked it. Maybe it was the new coil, but after about 10 minutes or so my taste buds acclimated to it, and boy this is good! It goes perfect with my orange juice in the morning!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Did you get any mint or menthol with it? I got "breeze" with mine and have a 2nd 30 ml steeping. It is very good and refreshing!

Nah, just straight up. I tell ya' though, it is a re-order...but I already am behind on the rotation.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Clnire PM'd me - I popped in to the Ahl thread only to see Classwife's post! Thanks, Sirius, for starting this one. I was in Pheonix for awhile and picked up some Jasmine Boba Tea. Great stuff! Any suggestions on AHL (or other gourmet) Boba teas? Seems like a perfect summer vape ...

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Clnire PM'd me - I popped in to the Ahl thread only to see Classwife's post! Thanks, Sirius, for starting this one. I was in Pheonix for awhile and picked up some Jasmine Boba Tea. Great stuff! Any suggestions on AHL (or other gourmet) Boba teas? Seems like a perfect summer vape ...

Boba Tea Coconut is very good. It is always in my rotation. It is nice and creamy and goes well with whatever I am eating or whatever my mood is. I call it a "mindless vape" I don't have to think about it-not what is it I am tasting? It is just good!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

Boba Strawberry is a very nice Strawberry flavor. The Boba adds a wonderful "mellow" to the awesome strawberry. Have you had plain Boba? A must have for me! Goes with everything.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Boba Strawberry is a very nice Strawberry flavor. The Boba adds a wonderful "mellow" to the awesome strawberry. Have you had plain Boba? A must have for me! Goes with everything.

Nope. The only Boba I've had is the Jasmine I got in Phoenix. Somehow the thought of vaping tapioca balls wasn't appealing in the least :). Once again, lesson learned! I'm going to try the strawberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread