new member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dextrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Welcome to ECF joshua :) you have come to the right place, this place is fantastic and the people here more so, anything you could ever want to know about vaping you will find here, everyone here has been a great help to me in my journey kicking those nasty cigs to the curb as im sure they will for you :) Happy vaping!

jack wagon

Apr 20, 2015
Mi
Tried patches, gum, cold turkey etc... and could never stop chewing and smoking! Never thought I would be tobacco free but its been over 2 weeks and I don't even have the urge. What did it for me was finding the flavor I could vape all day (adv) and good tanks and mods. I didn't even have my mind set on quitting when I started, I just seemed to happen. I also find it more enjoyable and you can do it almost anywhere. Welcome btw, lots of good info and people here.

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
My friend welcome to the freedom. This is the right place all right. We will help you all you need to.
Now Dont do it to abandon smoking. Dont fight with stinkies.
Get a beginner kit beware that you have spares ( a dual kit will do)
Find a liquid you enjoy vaping and nicotine supply
Read as much as you can through this forum
within a week you will forget smoking or rather hate smoking by joining the geek "How could I ever use these stinking coffin nails"
All the support for trying and all the best wishes on your way to freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread