Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Please give your reviews on vape Wild juices with an honest opinion whether you like the juice or not. :)

Tiramisu: I find it good fresh as well as steeped. It rarely has time to steep around here. A nice cake and coffee blend with not a lot of coffee. I tend to add a few drops of TOTM to it. Good flavor and vapor at 50/50.

Kendall

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
USA
My absolute favorite is Carnaval Apple. Pina Colada is a close second. I just got my new order today. I noticed that when I ordered 120 ml this time around, they sent four 30 ml bottles instead of one big bottle. Strange....

The freebie juice I got was the strawberries n cream 2, stars and stripes, green apple envy and some mystery one. Anyone know what that is? I taste cinnamon and cake of some sort.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I have ordered a few of their sample groups to try, in all honesty I make my own juice, but was looking for
a new flavor to make. I fell in love with their Strawberry Cheesecake!
Good juice at a great price.
(Also really liked the Smurf Cake, just don't tell anyone)

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I have ordered a few of their sample groups to try, in all honesty I make my own juice, but was looking for
a new flavor to make. I fell in love with their Strawberry Cheesecake!
Good juice at a great price.
(Also really liked the Smurf Cake, just don't tell anyone)
Lol........Hi Cheech!............I've been wantin to try the Smurf Cake but keep forgettin to order. I diy too but the price is right with VW and makes it easy to have juice on hand

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Lol........Hi Cheech!............I've been wantin to try the Smurf Cake but keep forgettin to order. I diy too but the price is right with VW and makes it easy to have juice on hand
Hiya Bike!
I was getting tired of the flavors I make and wanted to try something different.
For some reason, I can't vape commercial juice for too long, but their stuff is good.
The Smurf Cake was thrown in as one of their "extras", which is always a nice surprise from them, and I liked it.
The only juice I got from them I found unvapable was their version of RY4...nasty to me.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
The RY4Life, I believe that's it, was not the best RY4 I've had either. I like the Premium Tobaccos. I'm just tryin to get the Vape Wild folks back together again since they closed the thread we were on yesterday. I enjoy the reviews on this juice. :)

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
I've tried around 30 or so flavors from them. The RY4 and Vanilla Tobacco were horrible to me. I really don't see what they were going for with that RY4. They need to scrap that one and start over. Everything else ranges from vapeable to outstanding. I guess my top 5 would be..

1. Strawberry Mojo - Needs to be vaped in an RBA to get the full flavor of this juice.
2. I'm On A Roll - Get small bottles and vape it right away. My big bottle got worse over time.
3. On Cloud Custard - I'm not a huge custard fan but always seem to have a tank or dripper with OCC in it. Love the aftertaste of this one. Let it steep a few weeks.
4. A wide assortment of their fruit and beverage flavors - Too many to list that I can vape any time. Hard to go wrong here unless you're really picky. One standout for me would be Green Apple Envy.
5. Reds Type - My ADV / work vape right now. A decent cig vape that's cheap enough to chain vape all day. I prefer this one over the Turkish Type. For 70% PG juice, Reds can make some surprising clouds.

Give their juice time to steep if it seems off or try it in an RBA. Some of it is really good and it is all CHEAP!

dave51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
oklahoma
My favs so far

Fruit Bomb-----My all day vape now flavor is fantastic
Strawberry Cheesecake ----has to be my relief vape from fruit bomb needs at least 2 weeks age on it
(S+C)2---If you like strawberries and cream is fantastic

It seems like most of their fruit flavors are on the mark for taste

StrwBerryBlond

Aug 19, 2014
Maryland
Yay I found y'all! VW credited me back for some juices that were harsh and I'm happy to say that the replacements are amazing. I love that they have a 1.5 Nic option now! Freckled Lemonade and I'm on a Roll are my ADV's. I need a 3rd tank so I can begin working through my samples.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Yay I found y'all! VW credited me back for some juices that were harsh and I'm happy to say that the replacements are amazing. I love that they have a 1.5 Nic option now! Freckled Lemonade and I'm on a Roll are my ADV's. I need a 3rd tank so I can begin working through my samples.
Glad you found your way here SBB :). That's really good that they gave you credit for those juices. Did they offer an explanation

Reactions: Metal Storm

StrwBerryBlond

Aug 19, 2014
Maryland
No explanation. They said the juices were made before the new nicotine so it wasn't that. They suggested maybe 3 mg nic had become harsh to me and it was time to step down. That's a valid point until I open an older 3 mg bottle and vape all day with no trouble. They credited me for two 60ml and a 30ml so I replaced the exact flavors with 1.5 nic. So far so good!

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
What's up with Derall juices? Anyone tried them yet? They're super cheap too.
I dropped to 1.5 too. That was definitely good of them to replace your juice. Not many companies would do that. I'm thinkin of tryin some of the Derall juice myself. Very cheap! I've heard a couple of people say they are pretty good. One said the fruit juices are gunkers. I don't know if it is the juice or their vapin habits/gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread