Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Good morning,umanbean:) My FT order is finally in the US so I will get to try my very first kayfun. I got a five pawns kayfun Lite Mini coming.

Good morning Fran! I hope you report on that Kayfun because I have it in my wish list for next time I order from FT. :confused:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Good morning Fran! I hope you report on that Kayfun because I have it in my wish list for next time I order from FT. :confused:
I like my Kayfun clone tank. It says it's 20ml, but holds about 15. A bit wide though, so I'm getting a smaller one.

I am just glad it is back. Tried the hangout around 10pm - nobody there.
ah... We started around 11 - 11:30

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I like my Kayfun clone tank. It says it's 20ml, but holds about 15. A bit wide though, so I'm getting a smaller one.
Really? 15 ml? Just making sure that isn't a typo. If it holds that much I might have to reconsider rebuilding.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Really? 15 ml? Just making sure that isn't a typo. If it holds that much I might have to reconsider rebuilding.
Well, THEY say 20 ml, but I'm sure it's about 15 or less. You can judge for yourself.
image.jpg

Ken is there a name for the circle on the hangouts..Not sure how it works was there yesterday and used and invitation from Debidoo but not sure if it is a certain circle and how do you add people to it.
No circles or anything. They arn't that sofisticated yet. I just created a shortcut to the URL on my desktop.
Debadoo can probably tell you more

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Good morning,umanbean:) My FT order is finally in the US so I will get to try my very first Kayfun. I got a Five Pawns Kayfun Lite Mini coming.

The Kayfuns are nice Fran. We have 3 clones and 3 originals and like them. Janet prefers the nano size. I don't think you'll have to take the Estwing to it like you did the ZAP. :shock:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Well, THEY say 20 ml, but I'm sure it's about 15 or less. You can judge for yourself.
View attachment 455034

No circles or anything. They arn't that sofisticated yet. I just created a shortcut to the URL on my desktop.
Debadoo can probably tell you more

Ken - I always thought the Kafun Lite held about 4.5ml and the nano about 3 ml of juice. Yikes ... 15-20ml is a huge capacity for a tank.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
View attachment 455034

Dang. I'll have to look at FT. If my wick would hold up, I wouldn't need to refill for a week!

The Kayfuns are nice Fran. We have 3 clones and 3 originals and like them. Janet prefers the nano size. I don't think you'll have to take the Estwing to it like you did the ZAP. :shock:

That Estwing could be a hammer or a hatchet, I have both. But I usually use flush cutters for trimming my coils... :blink:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Yikes ... 15-20ml is a huge capacity for a tank.

Or a mini-hooka!

We're on our way out to dinner or we would have joined you. We have a house guest on day 2 of a clear liquid diet before a procedure tomorrow morning. Trying not to make cooking smells in the house as she is soooo hungry.

Good luck to all ya'll.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
WOW! Nice story. And double WOW-WOW! 70 years coming up.

parachute-rigger.jpg

Was writing a note to Mike thanking him about what a great find he had here and asking if anyone else was getting 404 errors popping up and grousing about how TJ’s pictures were still making me hungry, then the site crashed. :cry: It did show my reply had posted when the lights went out but now nada. Soooo…

Great find Mike! Thank you! If that’s what they were dragging around throughout their honeymoon, it’s small wonder that 70 years later, even though they aren’t the swearing types, they still refer to it as that Damned Parachute with a twinkle in their eyes and a smile. It had mostly come undone with p-cord and silk spilling out everywhere by the ride “home.” Anyway, thank you, I’ll aim for something like that.

View attachment 455034

I think my small tanks are about i.5ml and the large are 3ml. 15-20ml is a birdbath/lethal weapon. Glad you're liking it. :)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I'm having a terrible time with quotes and reading the posts, or at least the whole post. Think I'm missing parts of posts because when I get to the small print (quoted post) I automatically think it's a footer and go to the next post. My apologies to everybody for anything that I've missed. :oops:

Glad we are back this morning.
Had fun with flowersoul and debadoo in the hangout last night.

I have a few that I use.
4 regular ones, and one for new groups.

I asked because the picture looked so different full sized. I thought that one was a drawing before. :lol::(

Mike, I missed the part about Janet doing the liquid diet thing. That sucks. Please tell her I'm sorry and hope it's all over and good very soon for her. Plus give her a group hug from us. :wub:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Mike, I missed the part about Janet doing the liquid diet thing. That sucks. Please tell her I'm sorry and hope it's all over and good very soon for her. Plus give her a group hug from us. :wub:

Do believe da liquid diet is for their house guest. None da less, I can hardly wait to give Janet a physical hug (while Mike's out phly phishin')!

BTW, a 'liquid diet' ain't necessarily a bad thang on occasions...
chug.jpg

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
It was a long, somewhat stressful day but my new ADV, Reds Type from Vape Wild pulled me through it. What's this about a hangout? I love to hang out.
Links is here somewhere... Several some where's... Copy and use that.
Meeting tomorrow, but you can poke in any time and see if someone is there. It's nice to meet and talk with people you have only typed to so far.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I got some older guys i game with online to start vaping they smoked for years and thanked me cause wow this younger guy got me to quit a nasty habit alot of these guys were 1-3 packs a day smokers

i hope this is on topic..

Welcome to the porch Dynasty!!! And wahooooo on helping others quit!!! Hope you'll join us on the back porch as well.

What's this about a hangout? I love to hang out.
here's the link to the google hangout. I'm there now, hopin some folks will come hang out. But we have a planned one for tomorrow night starting, 8pm eastern I think
Sign in - Google Accounts all porchers are invited!!

TJ wow 50 years!! That's incredible!!!

Tutu loved the parachute story, and wow 70 years. How inspiring!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So glad. That darn estwing is getting tired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread