I'm thinkin' maybe we should try this again? . . . . and you kids should behave yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
All this candy....yum.

JfgtHy6.jpg

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
All this sumpin eye candy is torture, you know. But if I had sedge's sumpin' I would be tortured with the decision of wanting to take it out because it is too beautiful to keep hidden at home, and wanting to keep it safe at home.

Vapeaholic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
NE Texas
I've been off on a quest lately, looking for something that would come close to replacing the Sumpin and Nuppin.
Explored the dark far reaches of the web and have reached the conclusion that there ain't nuppin.
Even tried a couple of regulated squonkers that everyone seemed to think were the best things since sliced bread.........

They ain't. :nah::(:mad::confused::eek::grr: ...........too many smileys to choose from. :yawn:This one looks like Charlie Brown.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I've been off on a quest lately, looking for something that would come close to replacing the Sumpin and Nuppin.
Explored the dark far reaches of the web and have reached the conclusion that there ain't nuppin.
Even tried a couple of regulated squonkers that everyone seemed to think were the best things since sliced bread.........

They ain't. :nah::(:mad::confused::eek::grr: ...........too many smileys to choose from. :yawn:This one looks like Charlie Brown.

SOMEBODY SELL THIS GOOD MAN A NUPPIN'!!
ohmy.gif

(and maybe a little Sumpin'-sumpin' . . .)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Link or post a pic if you have one please

There's some information in the last 2 pages of my LIBRARY THREAD

a lot of that stuff is sold out too. There are Black Topcaps ONLY (only the cap: no atty, no AFC), There are Brass Topcaps, Brass AFCs, Copper AFCs and Torched Copper AFCs. And naked bases, a couple.

Vapeaholic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
NE Texas
Touchy touchy! I was just complimenting you on.....you know...that stuff you make.
I'll find one in the classies.
Eventually. ;)

I don't even know what half of these smileys mean so I'll just use them randomly.
This one looks kinda like it's sitting on the toilet......pushing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread