Kanger KBOX, is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
If you already have batteries I highly suggest it. I love mine. It is simple, simple. For the price, I'm not afraid to use it anywhere, anytime. I have dropped it and not even a scratch. It feels good in the hand. Love it! Plus it just compliments the subtank line so well (if you are in to those)

My baby :)

qvVkBb3.jpg

Reactions: AndyZZZ

AndyZZZ

May 1, 2015
If you already have batteries I highly suggest it. I love mine. It is simple, simple. For the price, I'm not afraid to use it anywhere, anytime. I have dropped it and not even a scratch. It feels good in the hand. Love it! Plus it just compliments the subtank line so well (if you are in to those)

My baby :)

qvVkBb3.jpg

Its so pretty :3
Is the subtank good? Im really considering it with my kbox and i have read really good reviews on the subtank and my local vapestore has it in stock so im really tempted to go for it!

Also, What juice do you vape? I haven't really found my favourite yet :)

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
I am still on the hunt for the elusive perfect juice :)
I do recommend the subtank mini. I hear the plus is just as good now that they have revamped it. I love mine so much that it is all I vape. The battery life is spectacular as well. I am vaping Beard no5 on a .5ohm coild build on the rba at around 30w. It is good.

AndyZZZ

May 1, 2015
Here is what I have at hand. Not counting the various bottles I have in the car, bedroom, kitchen, etc...
pfdcHBa.jpg

You do have quite a collection!
As i see you do mix your own liquid, is it hard? Never tried it and im tired of going through a bottle a day and i was thinking about mixing 100vg and just addig a bit of flavour as i already basically only vape 100vg :)

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
It isn't hard, it is just trying to find that balance. I usually go about 85vg/15pg just beacuse it helps the flavor come out more and it helps with wicking. If you try the diy route DIY flavorshack has a good range of kits and individual flavorings. Dawn has a supplier subforum here. I won that toolbox in one of her giveaways.

Reactions: AndyZZZ

AndyZZZ

May 1, 2015
It isn't hard, it is just trying to find that balance. I usually go about 85vg/15pg just beacuse it helps the flavor come out more and it helps with wicking. If you try the diy route DIY flavorshack has a good range of kits and individual flavorings. Dawn has a supplier subforum here. I won that toolbox in one of her giveaways.
I
I should check it out!

Thank you For your advice really appriciated :)

Keep vaping! :)

Reactions: blivey

tehmidcap

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2015
PA
They're great little devices, though. I find myself using it more than the IStick 50w honestly just because the button has a much better feel to it and it's clearly much more sturdy/durable... Battery life is pretty good using Samsung 25r's, over a full day for me.

Edit:

I bought four. :) Just couldn't pass up on that price for these, they're solid, and I really wanted some black ones but just couldn't justify spending another $27 to get one.

Thanks for the heads up! And thanks for making me spend even more money that I really shouldn't have.. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread