Good Evening Nanny! :)
61893424eye-animation.gif

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Lynn, gerry turned me on to Derall a month or so ago and the juice is fantastic! I'd like to answer this question but, as much as I like fruit flavors, I sort of quit doing them 'cause a lot of them are too dark and they destroy my coils quickly.
I did have Grape Crush though and it tastes like grape to me. View attachment 455076
IMRs, did you try any of their dessert line? I never got much into fruits, but desserts ring my bell!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
IMRs, did you try any of their dessert line? I never got much into fruits, but desserts ring my bell!
These are ones I tried so far: Watermelon Crush, Black Licorice, Vanilla Custard, Red Licorice, Grape Crush, Pina Colada and Bubble Gum. Pina Colada is pretty awesome! Bubble Gum has always been my all time favorite from any company,
especially with an Air Head!!.
vape (chair).gif

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I just had the strangest thing to happen...loaded up a new juice. Clean tank, fresh out of the pack coil, istick 30W at 9W...3 hits off it and I get an atomizer short message. Check the coil, tighten it up a bit and it registers 0 ohm's on the istick. Guess I just experienced my first bad coil!! Lol Now it's residing in the rebuild pile! Lol

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
While we are taking a sidetrack to quickly talk "juice", Lynn did you get your WTA in? If so, have you tried it enough to form any opinion? I'm interested, just don't know what to try first. Wondering if the "brain fog" is age or what I am missing from analogs.
OK, back to your regularly scheduled programming!
I hope I am not intruding answering on the WTA question...I ordered the Red Tail WTA in Honey Tobacco a
couple of weeks ago, not impressed. ...... at myself for spending that kind of money on juice.
I cut it with VG from 24mg to 12mg and really didn't notice much. Your mileage may vary, I got a flat...

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I just had the strangest thing to happen...loaded up a new juice. Clean tank, fresh out of the pack coil, istick 30W at 9W...3 hits off it and I get an atomizer short message. Check the coil, tighten it up a bit and it registers 0 ohm's on the istick. Guess I just experienced my first bad coil!! Lol Now it's residing in the rebuild pile! Lol
I hate to say it, but I must've gotten a bad pack of them about a month ago now. On Saturday, that one only lasted about 5 hours (if that). :( Today, I haven't had any problems yet.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Isn't it nice to know you can get under the hood and rebuild that bad boy! :thumbs:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I hope I am not intruding answering on the WTA question...I ordered the Red Tail WTA in Honey Tobacco a
couple of weeks ago, not impressed. ...... at myself for spending that kind of money on juice.
I cut it with VG from 24mg to 12mg and really didn't notice much. Your mileage may vary, I got a flat...
Thanks, Cheech! I appreciate and value your opinion. WTA is an area I am interested in exploring, for sure. I wonder if most have more success just adding a small percentage of the WTA to juices they already know they like.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Lynn, gerry turned me on to Derall a month or so ago and the juice is fantastic! I'd like to answer this question but, as much as I like fruit flavors, I sort of quit doing them 'cause a lot of them are too dark and they destroy my coils quickly.
I did have Grape Crush though and it tastes like grape to me. View attachment 455076

Thanks IMR's! I have a ton of vanilla ect..so I'm looking for fruits. And that deal is a great one for trying new vendors but I like to hear from those who've tried it first.

While we are taking a sidetrack to quickly talk "juice", Lynn did you get your WTA in? If so, have you tried it enough to form any opinion? I'm interested, just don't know what to try first. Wondering if the "brain fog" is age or what I am missing from analogs.
OK, back to your regularly scheduled programming!
Nanny, I've got it, tried it and to tell you the truth, I haven't noticed too much difference. :(

Last edited:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Thanks, Cheech! I appreciate and value your opinion. WTA is an area I am interested in exploring, for sure. I wonder if most have more success just adding a small percentage of the WTA to juices they already know they like.
I would have preferred to do that, I was waiting for the announcement they had the basic juice...
Finally broke down and ordered a flavored juice, not bad, just haven't had the "Come to Jesus" feeling while vaping it
nor the clarity...I'm just an Air head and will remain so! :D
I did fire up some upon reading this, thinking it needed aging...still dazed and confused.:confused:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I hate to say it, but I must've gotten a bad pack of them about a month ago now. On Saturday, that one only lasted about 5 hours (if that). :( Today, I haven't had any problems yet.
This one was the last one in the pack. And the 2nd bad one. The first one, one of the coils quit on me after about an hour. I still used it the rest of the day but had to turn the wattage down to 5 something.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks IMR's! I have a ton of vanilla ect..so I'm looking for fruits. And that deal is a great one for trying new vendors but I like to hear from those who've tried it first.

Nanny, I've got it, tried it and to tell you the truth, I haven't noticed to much difference. :(
Alrighty then -- thanks for letting me know, Lynn. At least you gave it a try. I will probably just take a pass.

I have to sing the praises of our beloved GSAir, technically the GSAirM in this case -- my husband put one of his favorite Nicoticket juices into a GSAirM tank today for the first time instead of the usual Nautilus Mini. His reaction was priceless -- "HOLY :censored: !!! It's so much better in this tank! WHY haven't I been using it all along??" I had to remind him that they are fairly new tanks, and we were under the misguided assumption that his Frenilla was one juice that tasted better in the Nautilus. WRONG!!!!!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I would have preferred to do that, I was waiting for the announcement they had the basic juice...
Finally broke down and ordered a flavored juice, not bad, just haven't had the "Come to Jesus" feeling while vaping it
nor the clarity...I'm just an Air head and will remain so! :D
I did fire up some upon reading this, thinking it needed aging...still dazed and confused.:confused:
Perhaps you were asking a little too much of the juice?? HAHAHA!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
This one was the last one in the pack. And the 2nd bad one. The first one, one of the coils quit on me after about an hour. I still used it the rest of the day but had to turn the wattage down to 5 something.
Strange, when mine start to go bad (each one of them), the resistance would jump to 1.6, then around 2, then 2.4, then all of a sudden, to 4.7 or so, then after that it was like trying to smoke a Doral Extra light cigarette
4cc6f75dd739c86fcaa6a4c41635521d_1M.png

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Alrighty then -- thanks for letting me know, Lynn. At least you gave it a try. I will probably just take a pass.

I have to sing the praises of our beloved GSAir, technically the GSAirM in this case -- my husband put one of his favorite Nicoticket juices into a GSAirM tank today for the first time instead of the usual Nautilus Mini. His reaction was priceless -- "HOLY :censored: !!! It's so much better in this tank! WHY haven't I been using it all along??" I had to remind him that they are fairly new tanks, and we were under the misguided assumption that his Frenilla was one juice that tasted better in the Nautilus. WRONG!!!!!
I really haven't found any juice to taste bad in this tank! As a matter of fact, John sent me a sample of Bryce's Banana Pudding or something to that effect. Anyway, I tried it in a GS16S a couple of days after he sent it and was blown away with how good it was. This weekend, I tried the same liquid in the Reo and it tasted so much better in the tanklet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread