Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I'm looking for a single coil rta that has a lot of airflow, similar to a goblin, or atlantis v2, but a single coil rta. Does this exist? Something with 4mm+ airflow throughout would be ideal, but at a minimum more airflow than the Lemo 2. Thanks.

I just got in a Lemo 2 on Friday, thought it would be perfect for me, but even wide open it was more restrictive than I prefer. The large chimney diameter is deceiving.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
From the little I've read on Lemo 2 I assumed it had similar airflow to Goblin. How do you think it compares to Goblin and Lemo?

It was more restrictive than my goblin, and goliath. I never bothered with the OG lemo, but I've heard its more open / airy than that. I think the bottom air intake under the center post restricted things more than necessary. About 80% open to 100% open on the dual air slots on the side made no difference.

Not that I can think of, sorry. About the only thing you can do is drill it out probably.

I thought of trying to do that, but sold it instead (lemo 2). I'm just getting sick of getting the drill / dremel out everytime I get a RTA.

Thanks for the reply though.

mesamay2003

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2015
AZ, USA
The original Lemo and Drop are quite a bit more air restricted than the Lemo 2, but the Goblin has quite a bit more airflow than the Lemo 2. The new Subtank Plus and new Mini with the new airflow collars have the most airflow of the single coil tanks I have tried...they have good airflow with the rba, but even more with the occ coils...Maybe the delta II with rba??

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I'd like a kayfun v4 with goblin airflow - it can't be that long before someone makes one.

In the meantime, I'm happy with my v4/goblin hybrid (currently at 6ml), but that don't answer your req for single coil, and I recall you saying you wanted compact.

Heh, I have my kf4 tank on the goblin right now too.

Yeah, I'm sure somebody will at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread