Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Rainbows turning into frogs turning into fairy rings turning into mushrooms turning into princes. Am I in the Voltville thread or did I enter a fairy (ring) tale ? :facepalm:

You forgot the dwarves. I think you were Dizzy.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
BF and I also went morel hunting both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday, we only got a couple dozen. Sunday ... we hit paydirt and found a "fairy ring". We ended up with 112 morels on Sunday. 80 of 'em were in that fairy ring.

morels-jpg.455038

OH MY FREAKIN GOD! What a score. I haven't found a single one since you were here. :cry: A few of those would go great on the steaks we're having tomorrow. :blush: Just sayin! Ahahaha

I already told you the hearth looks beautiful but I'll say it again....IT'S BEAUTIFUL! :laugh:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Well, didja kiss it? It won't turn into a prince unless you do! Go ahead, I dare you! :lol:

:ohmy: Oh, I'd PAY to see that!! :lol:

Rainbows turning into frogs turning into fairy rings turning into mushrooms turning into princes. Am I in the Voltville thread or did I enter a fairy (ring) tale ? :facepalm:

:?: So that's my problem!! I always pick 'em when they are in the morel stage, so I don't get a handsome prince either. But then, looks are highly overrated and temporary anyhow. My man is no Chippendale dancer, but I wouldn't want that anyhow.

OH MY FREAKIN GOD! What a score. I haven't found a single one since you were here. :cry: A few of those would go great on the steaks we're having tomorrow. :blush: Just sayin! Ahahaha

I already told you the hearth looks beautiful but I'll say it again....IT'S BEAUTIFUL! :laugh:

Thanks, Terry! :D Ooooh STEAK!! :w00t: I'll put morels on my list of stuff to bring to your place.

Nice job on the hearth, Rave, it looks really good!

Gator, rattlesnake, octopus, squid, jellyfish. As long as it can't move faster than me or a 30-06 it's food. Can't say I lie salted prunes though.

Thank you kindly, Awsum. :) I'm pretty much the same with my diet except that most things can outrun me, but certainly not my 9mm.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
"These are a few of my favorite things..."
Julie%20Andrews,%20Sound%20of%20Music.png

:laugh:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I tried deleting the post but I couldn't so....what can I say, I am social media challenged.

YEA - That's one of the things that changed, Cancelling/Deleting post . . . It will hold on to "Stuff" now so it makes things a little more difficult to edit things . . .

SO FYI: There is a new save in the "Options" bar above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ and right next to the "Undo"/"Redo" Arrows . . . Along with the NEW Media Gallery Option too (camera) - that "You" can save images to use in post or share with others right here on ECF . . .

ANYWAY - If cancelling or deleting text in a post > Click on "Disk Icon" > Choose the "Delete Draft" > Old message will then be gone . . . Add new message then post or if cancelling just close window . . .

BTW: VERY IMPORTANT > "Auto Save" is not set up like in the old interface - it takes longer to save anything now . . . So - If writing a long message to post and/or want to add any Images/Smilies later . . . Always remember to SAVE DRAFT more often using the same icon . . . I had to learned "My" lesson the hard way . . . :facepalm:

Hey Uncle - is the new Avi your grumpy side??? :lol::lol::lol:

OH - "YOU" DO NOT WANT TO REALLY SEE "MY" GRUMPY SIDE . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)
(While I do understand why - It is actually to show "My" disappointment in the "No Mood" being for Supporting Members Only - NOT NICE ! ! ! )

. . .

617678212_1290658.gif

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
YEA - That's one of the things that changed, Cancelling/Deleting post . . . It will hold on to "Stuff" now so it makes things a little more difficult to edit things . . .

SO FYI: There is a new save in the "Options" bar above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ and right next to the "Undo"/"Redo" Arrows . . . Along with the NEW Media Gallery Option too (camera) - that "You" can save images to use in post or share with others right here on ECF . . .

ANYWAY - If cancelling or deleting text in a post > Click on "Disk Icon" > Choose the "Delete Draft" > Old message will then be gone . . . Add new message then post or if cancelling just close window . . .

BTW: VERY IMPORTANT > "Auto Save" is not set up like in the old interface - it takes longer to save anything now . . . So - If writing a long message to post and/or want to add any Images/Smilies later . . . Always remember to SAVE DRAFT more often using the same icon . . . I had to learned "My" lesson the hard way . . . :facepalm:

OH - "YOU" DO NOT WANT TO REALLY SEE "MY" GRUMPY SIDE . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)
(While I do understand why - It is actually to show "My" disappointment in the "No Mood" being for Supporting Members Only - NOT NICE ! ! ! )

. . .

617678212_1290658.gif
I don't remember ever having been able to DELETE a post, but you can edit them and just delete the stuff you wanna delete. Then type something silly, like "oops, try again..." (although I don't think the 10 char rule applies anymore).

Uncle, I'm with you on the "No Mood" thing - it's just plain rude and doesn't reflect me at all! :grr: I don't mind that the privilege to change it is reserved for supporting members, but I would've preferred just leaving it out for everyone else. :2c:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Really? How much? It might be worth it. :pervy:

Ummm ... morels with your steak? Probably not enough to coerce you to kiss a froggy, huh. :unsure:

It's getting weirder and weirder in this thread. Now, it's 30.06, 9mm and the Sound of Music. :shock:

That's one of the things that I love about this thread, Jerry.

Nice to know. Thanks!! Let's just try this little trick out --->
beam.gif

Umm ... I'm getting a "View Attachment [and then a number]. When I click on that, it gives me an error message. Okay ... it only shows it after I post!

Hmmm ... Time to partake of sustenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread