Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I have multiple DNA40 devices && an SX...neither device is "perfect" but at least the imperfections with the SX are cosmetic && do not affect vape quality! I have no stakes in either companies profits, just know what works && what works right!

Message ignored, due to excessive use of & symbol.

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
I have an emerald green , blue , and also the stainless. The blue is about 15 months ,green 10 months and the stainless is the p3 which was released last Nov. All look 98-100 % like they did when they were new. I also own the S class in blk which I purchased in January and no issues with it.
I'm the type who babies his things I'm that guy that parks at the end of the row so I can get a corner spot to avoid dings.
I feel pretty comfortable in my comparison.
Thinking my apples are pretty accurate.

Sent from my iPhone

Funny when we go to the store or mall I'm always parking way out past all the other cars and my wife's always complaining. "why do we have to walk a mile"
And the answer is the same as yours. I thought I was the only one that .... about my stuff. :)

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Isn't the green the one that provape was having a ton of issues with on its first release?
Guess it can happen to anyone
No seriously I remember almost getting that one because when it was released I was over in that place and loved the way it looked with a gold atty.
Then I saw reports of it having finish issues and found a dna30. Was hooked on higher power since

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Okay guys I am gonna go ahead and pull the trigger. I will ignore the PowerFu+ && the && and just do it. Hopefully a sleeve comes out soon so I can protect it. Who offers the fastest shipping to Virginia you think?

I have a jwrap on mine now. The thing I lost was the "SX Mini" writing. What I gained is a better grip, and, an end to juicy fingers on the mod. IOW, I stopped worrying. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jake67

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Us
Isn't the green the one that provape was having a ton of issues with on its first release?
Guess it can happen to anyone
No seriously I remember almost getting that one because when it was released I was over in that place and loved the way it looked with a gold atty.
Then I saw reports of it having finish issues and found a dna30. Was hooked on higher power since
I've had my green 2.5 mini I Year. No issues.
I love, love, love, the Sx mini M class just think the finish is a problem. I know they discontinued that color.

Sent from my iPhone

Jake67

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Us
Funny when we go to the store or mall I'm always parking way out past all the other cars and my wife's always complaining. "why do we have to walk a mile"
And the answer is the same as yours. I thought I was the only one that .... about my stuff. :)
I drop her off and go park so I don't have to hear her ......

Sent from my iPhone

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
Vape Mail Finally Has Arrived
16f7d1fb3d14ee0f85d21954e9f00466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

WideO

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2014
Belgium
www.wide-o.net
I don't dare to look inside my Lemo. Either there are little gnomes constantly re-wicking the coil, or. ... This coil is just working fantastically. I'm on my 11th tank. Constantly expecting the taste to become less clean, but it doesn't.

I tried the suggestion of making a large coil with few wraps: 4 wraps around 3.5mm, 28 tempered from Stealthvape, rayon wick, 0.071 ohm, 20J, 420°F. I did not expect this to work at all to be honest, I mean, 4 wraps is silly; no way that you'd get full flavor from that.

And yet that's exactly what I get. The wraps are spaced very wide apart. Maybe that helps, not sure if it's that. I hope I can repeat this whenever this coil/wick runs out of steam. In any case I'm glad I gave the Mini a shot.

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
Actually, to make an apples to apples comparison, try comparing a black or other painted ProVari if you want to make a comparison. The satin stainless finish is unpainted, so would not be an equal comparison

Actually the Satin Silver Provari is painted, its cerakote

Reactions: Jake67

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
Yeah yer right I got one of the 2.5's back when there was confusion about the coatings. non coatings, I have a small chip on mine but under further exam it must of landed on some thing sharp in the machine shop and mimics a paint chip, but its really just a sharp gouge in the metal itself

Ummmm that's gonna be a negative, homie.
The 2.5 satin and polished both do not have coatings.
I have one of each.

Reactions: Fir3b1rd

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Is that for in warranty or out of warranty? I'm presuming Evolv is only warrantying defective boards not revisions?
That's correct and evolv won't upgrade a device only if you send in a bad chip. You have to go to VS or whoever you bought your device from and what they told me is the chip is not upgradable they have to change it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread