Snails - Response on Threads Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
if a meal is served you better eat it, pepper! ;)

If you were serving the Pepper a meal, I know you wouldn't serve broccoli. I'm pretty sure it would be wiener schnitzel (I prefer the veal variety), potatoes (garlic mashed potatoes), a german mushroom gravy, and peas. for desert, apple strudel. That would make the Pepper very happy.;) if that is put in front of me, I'm eating it.:D

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
So your diagnosis was correct! Good news.

The question is, what on earth caused those ulcers? Any idea?

Well, I was thinking more throat-related, actually. "Cause" is one of a few questions I have
at pick-up time.

bear is not completely convinced that the diagnosis is right but anything on the roof of the mouth might cause those hacking spells he's worried about

Guess I'll know more once he's home and I can keep watch (and follow instructions).

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Animals can be disgusting.

I found an eaten bird along with dry cat food in the back yard earlier. (Eaten, thrown up.)

I wanted to show Hus (saved it just for him! :wub: ), but it was gone by the time he got home.

Then Oreo showed up on the deck after dinner and proceeded to bring it all up on the deck, this
time along with a good size hairball.

That cat either ate up his own earlier-pre-digested meal... or one brought up by another animal.

Like there's not good food and water for the taking.

Gross, man.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Butternut squash ravioli with sage and spinach and onions in a butter sauce (it's amazing what meals one can buy pre-prapred and frozen these days).

Sitting out on the back deck, digesting :)

Hi y'all

lol. You almost had me. I thought at first you had actually prepared and cooked a meal.:lol:

hi, chris.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
If you were serving the Pepper a meal, I know you wouldn't serve broccoli. I'm pretty sure it would be wiener schnitzel (I prefer the veal variety), potatoes (garlic mashed potatoes), a german mushroom gravy, and peas. for desert, apple strudel. That would make the Pepper very happy.;) if that is put in front of me, I'm eating it.:D

tough luck, pepper! while i love garlic it does not go in my mashed potatoes and peas are out - period! :D

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Did you just swear, CES???

n/m... fixed now, I see.

What did you typo?... I think I know, though.
I used a three-letter acronym that turns out to be bad...probably 'cause everyone just says the the little words it stands for ...

I'll blame it on the overpowering (seriously overpowering) smell from the honeysuckle. ;)

Cause it couldn't be from a half glass of red wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread