Virtual Nicoticket Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
Lex, I sent you a PM (or 'conversation' as the new ECF terms it). We are a group on another forum but I hesitate to discuss here since no links etc. are allowed. Great to see you!!

Are we all welcome?

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
I think finding a Nomad would be easier than finding a drive-in now. The infamous passion-pits, most of today's kids will never experience the steamy windows and walking over to the concession stand... How many of you drove off with a speaker? I did... :facepalm:

I have several hundred vinyl albums stashed away and I still have my turntable. I think I'll dig it out when my kids finally move out and I get a vaperoom/office...

not one but 2 drive in theaters with in 25 miles of where i live. they no longer use the really pathetic metal speaker that used to hang from the window though...tune in am FM radio and good to go

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Are we all welcome?

Well of course! It is a totally open group. We are a bit strange and less restrained than when we are on our best ECF behavior but nothing mean, nasty or even profane for the most part. I actually saw you visiting. Hope you enjoyed yourself!

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
Well of course! It is a totally open group. We are a bit strange and less restrained than when we are on our best ECF behavior but nothing mean, nasty or even profane for the most part. I actually saw you visiting. Hope you enjoyed yourself!

Strange suits me just fine.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Tomorrow be the anniversary of my arrival into this realm (B-day).
Never planned on lasting this long!
If I'd only known 20 years ago...
;)

congrats AD!

oh wait, you mean your birthday.. lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA