PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Ok Ok this is the last one, I promise

Sorry you didn't really get to play with the dolphins, maybe next time. ♥♥♥
:lol: Oh keep em coming I lovin it ! :lol:

They said next visit we fer sure can do it, it'll be fixed by then :D they just didn't want anything to happen to the dolphins with the structure not 100% perfect on the walls they were updating so they wouldn't let them in that perticulars pool

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
RDS, sorry to hear about your friend's passing. At least he's not suffering anymore. That song sounds nice, kinda remind

So sorry to hear about your friend RD
hugs.gif

condolences. my thoughts are with his family and friends.

Thanks again everyone... the thoughts are appreciated. :)

A couple of my friends ( they are sister-in -laws actually ) came up with an idea that I thought sounded nice. After the memorial at some point, have all of our musician friends ( from several different bands actually ) get together at one of the local bars that all of us played at one time or another ( or many times ) for just a general reunion since life always seems to get in the way of keeping up with each other. Another of my friends, after I mentioned the idea, thought that perhaps even a benefit would be nice and then all of them would be able to play together once again... just an off the cuff sort of thing and not a structured planned out one.

We used to have a yearly get together out at another friends farm up until it grew too large of a gathering ( sometimes up to 10-12 bands and their friends ) and that friend started having some health issues so it was more work than they could handle. That friends widow ( and one of my long time friends also ) has talked about doing another at some point but it has yet to happen again. I've got a photo of the first year we held the event and hadn't even built a stage and drum riser yet... somewhere.. :)

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Ok Ok this is the last one, I promise

Sorry you didn't really get to play with the dolphins, maybe next time. ♥♥♥

Dat's a bootiful wet-suit you habe on dere, aggie. And ub course, eberybody lubs our aggie. I just want to kiss her all ober right now.:D

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Found the band pic I mentioned... It must have been the second year we held it because we did have a drum riser but no stage yet... this is the band Past Tense along with another friend Daryl ( blue/white shirt playing a Les Paul guitar ) that passed away in 2013 that I've mentioned several times here before... also we've lost Allen ( red shirt next to Daryl, I believe to cancer but I'm not certain now and don't have info on the year )

Pecan Jam - Past Tense with Daryl small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread