Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roknrolusa

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Athens Greece
I mixed SDV Capt Stash with Daft Spunk

OMG amazing.
Going to try that! I've been doing lot of mix's with Daft Spunk. Partly because it works So well and partly because I'm down to 30ml's with 6 weeks to go before landing back in the US. :eek:

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
5 Pawns Castle Long, Grandmaster, Black Flags Fallen and Gambit are making it hard not for me to be a fan.

Honestly I was a complete sceptic, but after trying all the flavors and buying 4 bottles I'm sold.

Good stuff.
Don't blame you

Gambit is one I actually can't vape anymore but used to like it. I like all the other you've mentioned plus absolute pin and lucena

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Just checking in to be see if this is one of the threads that was closed -- I see we are still open for business! LOL.
Has anyone looked yet to see what the FOW is this week at TPR?

Edit - I just checked -- it's Black Cherry Creme Soda. Not a fan of that one, myself.
Has anyone seen any Cinco de Mayo sales for tomorrow?

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Just checking in to be see if this is one of the threads that was closed -- I see we are still open for business! LOL.
Has anyone looked yet to see what the FOW is this week at TPR?

Edit - I just checked -- it's Black Cherry Creme Soda. Not a fan of that one, myself.
Has anyone seen any Cinco de Mayo sales for tomorrow?

Black Cherry Cream Soda? I'll pass. :yawn:

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Is anyone still vaping Archetype Blend's Afternoon Delight? It's become a favorite and I am about to reorder - was thinking about their "Benny's Brew" to go with it, anyone tried it? I think Mia and Megan had posted about both a few months ago.

I love Afternoon Delight! And Benny's Brew is really good too, but for me it's not as good as AD. Light cinnamon & custardish juice. Very nice, though.

By the way, have you tried The Cure? What do you think of it? I like it, but I wish there was more coconut or something. I mixed it 50/50 with ACB and OH BABY that is a good mix!!!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hi Mia! Afternoon Delight is securely positioned as an ADV and I believe I have YOU to thank for that! Would you say Bennie's Brew, being custard and Cinnamon, is similar to anything else we've all tried? Is it similar to Deadly Sin?

Yes, we have Nicoticket's "The Cure" and I like it very much -- like you, though, I would LOVE more coconut. Why is coconut such a deal breaker for so many, when we find it so delicious??? LOL. I am watching my current 60 ML bottle to see how it steeps and what I might want to add to it, if anything, before I go big. There will be another BOGO one day event on June 11 to commemorate NT's second anniversary. If I am loving it by then, I will place a larger order. Lots of people love "The Cure" straight up, but others are adding different things to make a blend that suits them better. Marshmallow, Frenilla, ACB, even GCD.

By the way, tomorrow NT releases a new flavor - Passioncake (passionfruit + cheesecake). It's a Mother's Day flavor and the first of the summer's short runs, I think. Sounds very good to me. Hope my wallet makes it through the summer!

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Yeah, what's the deal with everybody being stingy on the coconut? People act like they are scared of it! I say, bring on the coconut!! Do you remember the QuickNic Checkmate? That was a good one for coconut. Also Gentleman's Reserve. And one called Cocobutter Bomb from Adam Bomb. Those are some nice bold on the coconut juices.

Passioncake sounds very tempting, but I never had a passionfruit flavor liquid that I've liked at all, so I don't know... I'll let you try it first and report back, OK?
Benny's Brew is not (in my opinion) as good as Deadly Sin! It doesn't have the depth of flavor that DS does. It's more like Sugar Bear, but creamier.
OK, well you're a Nicoticket girl. I can tell you it was similar to if you were to add a good shot of GCD to a tank of CLS - that was kind of like Benny's Brew. It was good stuff, just not a very imaginative flavor. Nothing wrong with it, though!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Yeah, what's the deal with everybody being stingy on the coconut? People act like they are scared of it! I say, bring on the coconut!! Do you remember the QuickNic Checkmate? That was a good one for coconut. Also Gentleman's Reserve. And one called Cocobutter Bomb from Adam Bomb. Those are some nice bold on the coconut juices.

Passioncake sounds very tempting, but I never had a passionfruit flavor liquid that I've liked at all, so I don't know... I'll let you try it first and report back, OK?
Benny's Brew is not (in my opinion) as good as Deadly Sin! It doesn't have the depth of flavor that DS does. It's more like Sugar Bear, but creamier.
OK, well you're a Nicoticket girl. I can tell you it was similar to if you were to add a good shot of GCD to a tank of CLS - that was kind of like Benny's Brew. It was good stuff, just not a very imaginative flavor. Nothing wrong with it, though!
Thanks for the compare and contrast, Mia, I appreciate it -- shucks -- I was hoping for another Archetype Blends flavor, I really don't like having too many "one juice" companies, but AD is worth it. I'll stick with Deadly Sin when I am in the mood for that flavor profile.
Will let you know on the PassionCake. I'm looking forward to that one, it seems most of the fruits I enjoy are blends with something creamy instead of fruit straight up. I'm planning on going small on all the new releases, then hitting up my second chance BOGO. I really don't need to buy any more juice for quite some time, but so far, that ain't stopping me!

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
So glad I caught you last night...I can't be on a thread without my Mama Mia..No way..no how. :wub:

Me Too :)

Just sent you a PM to reflect my happiness in this Thread.

Hoping they do not close it so I am forced to go where I do not wish to go to read about juice :eek:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Me Too :)

Just sent you a PM to reflect my happiness in this Thread.

Hoping they do not close it so I am forced to go where I do not wish to go to read about juice :eek:
Some of THEM are okay..I won't name names but actually a few are just as laid back as we are..Not many mind you..SOME! hehe :lol:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I just feel comfortable around the Juice Junkies..I thought it was just me until I got a few conversations going. I'm not big on elitist either guys. If I had the cash for a Provape 3 I wouldn't go on that thread for the very reason as I do not fit in with that type. I know plenty of Provari owners that as cool as we are..The majority have the big head though....lol :D
Sedge comes to mind as a laid back Provari owner..among his other way out of my price range mods and attys..but a nicer guy is not to be found on ECF imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread