Tank setup for Vaporshark rDna 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syndicate707

Dec 10, 2014
Bay Area, CA
Hello ECF members,

So I've had my box for about a week now and been using it in Temp Control mode and I've tried several ni200 builds with 28 and 30 awg wire and man this vape is not what I was expecting. I thought I lost all hope with this temp control hype and thought it was a $200 pos investment. It has gotten to the point where I just wanted to throw it at the wall. I've tried spaced and non spaced, twised single and dual coils and I cannot find a decent vape off of it. I tried slapping on my kanger subtank mini with the RBA attachment and it looks like theres a gap between the 510 pin and base of the head. Even the regular OCC coils wont touch. So ive read that people been having problems with it and some people are just lucky and it works fine for them so I went out and bought a new subtank mini and made sure the pin contacts the coil base. It connected so I made a twisted 28 awg single spaced coil and this thing not only chucks decent but the flavor is beyond amazing. Now my question for everyone is what other rebuildable tank out there is comparable to this. I think I will purchase the Billow V2 next but also want to see what else is out there. I don't want to unscrew any holes to refill my juice rather. I like the convenience of just twisting it off and refilling it that way.

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Isn't the Billow a dual coil tank? If you're already having trouble trying dual coils with TC is unlikely to help. My favorite tank for TC builds is my Lemo 2, currently running mine with a 10 wrap 26g 3mm id ni200 coil at 40w and 400 degrees. Using the post holes with a piece of 316L stainless wire through each to support the ni200 and getting a wonderful vape!

-Treeburner

Syndicate707

Dec 10, 2014
Bay Area, CA
Thanks for the input guys after doing some research i will go with a lemo 2. Just the convenience of filling the tank using the top fill port makes it so much easier. Question though treeburner1983, what do you mean using the post holes with a piece of stainless steel wire....i dont get it, shouldn't it be ok without it. i was gonna run 28 awg ni200 which has been fine with my subtank mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread