I've Been #Cured!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
Flavors have mellowed a bit after a few days and are playing nicer together. I think I am starting to pick up on a bit of the NET coming through. There's a different note in the cocoa and I'm thinking that's it. Still loving on it - it's barely been put down since the vapemail landed.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
Got some of The Cure in the mail today, via a trade with my pal Rick. Thanks again bro!

Running it in a Derringer on top of my Reo. Dual 26g coils coming in at .35, wicked with KGD and two air holes open.

Wow! Just wow! If this stuff gets better with age, like all NT liquids do, it's going to be one of my favorites of all time. I smell more chocolate than I taste honestly. I get way more graham cracker and tobacco than anything. The chocolate is there, but no where near as upfront as Got Cookie, to those wondering. It's hard for me to explain the layers of flavor you're gonna get out of this, but at certain moments I get different notes coming through. The coconut, oh the coconut. It's there baby! It comes through on the exhale for me, but not with every pull. I think with the perfect steep all these flavors are gonna blend together to make NTs top liquid of 2015. Clark, you're truly a juice mastermind. You've got a gift brother. I just want to thank you for sharing that gift with the world. My pallet won't let me vape one juice for more than a couple days in a row, everything becomes either bland, or starts tasting like crap at that point. That said, having numerous juices that I love, with the quality you provide is what keeps me a loyal customer. Thank you again. Looking forward to trying your new concoctions, and vaping the trusties for many many years to come my man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snugglepooter

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Upstate NY
Ok, so I got my bottle, whomped up a 1Ohm Protank coil (no free atties ATM but one on the way!) and gave the Cure a taste - got mostly chocolate with a ton of other unbelievable goodness. (My palate is so devastated by 30 yrs of stinkers that I'm lucky to identify any flavor most days.)

Then I switched back to the Virus, and finally understood what Clark has done here.

You are a sick man, Clark. You know this?

You are a sick, sick man and I love you very, very much.

There is much more happening here besides the word-play with these juice names. They are meant to go hand in hand as one will cause the other to "pop" into its full flavor spectrum.

Did I mention that Clark is a sick man? And that I love him?

My Virus hasn't tasted this good since the first batch.

My only suggestion is to pre-plan a BOGO offer for the mysterious "Nicoticket device" - you're going to need the two-fist option for this combo!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
This is starting to grow on me! I know that because I'm still using it as it comes (nothing added to bump up the VG 10% yet) ...and every time I have to put it down after a few minutes each day, I want to pick it back up again! :laugh:

The cinnamon flavour is starting to recede nicely, and the other flavours are appearing. I never had a Graham cracker or s'mores, so can only guess at what I'm tasting alongside the chocolate ..but whatever it is, I like it! :thumb:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Loaded up the REO with some Cure for the first time today. 26ga 2mm duals @ .45ohm on Zenith V2.5. Airflow ~50%.
The aroma coming from the bottle is just ridiculous. At first all I got was chocolate. Not intense chocolate, more like a tootsie roll chocolate, but the more I Vape it, the more I'm thinking chocolate liquor. I'm getting a bit of marshmallow, and as soon as I read "graham cracker" above, I started to taste that as well.
This might take my #3 spot from Strawnilla, behind The Virus and ACB!

Damn you Clark, you've done it again!! Now, stop making incredible new jooses so I can finish planning my BOGO order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Just ordered today... I've got to say that vaping anything that tastes like chocolate or marshmallows is not appealing to me at all. BUT, I have so much faith in Clark that I ordered 120mLs. Not counting on it being something I want to vape fresh, but who knows. Everyone seems to be getting something different, so that's exciting.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Yep - I guess Long Island is the LA of NY postal wise - a vortex where the mail goes to die.

That's 6+ hours south so as much as I'd love to "help you out" by "rescuing" the cure I will have to let the cards fall where they may this time. Sorry bud, I would have "taken good care" of it for you :)

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Oh, Sloth, I know you would've made absolutely sure there was nothing wrong with those bottles... I appreciate the offer. I know how much testing you would've had to do ;). Just hope none of those postal workers are "rescuing" that liquid either.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Cure Update...

Just loaded it up again for the first time in several days, not sure, probably a little over a week. Now we're talking *grins*

The flavor has deepened since I last tried it. It's both "darker" and "fuller." The notes that I didn't care for have all mellowed and blended. The tobacco has shown itself - it is there, as someone else put it, in the chocolate. The chocolate and tobacco are at the forefront of this vape for me at the moment - though the tobacco has a long ways to go to be full bodied. Followed by that, I get some marshmallowy taste and mouthfeel, along with a hint of graham cracker. No coconut, though I can tell it's there if that makes sense (adding a smooth refreshing effect to the exhale for me).

Game on. Excellent vape. Still young - this is destined to be in my top 3. I can sense it and honestly it's pretty close already. It is amazing to me what a 2~ish week steep can accomplish...

(Derringer, 3 airholes open on each side, dual 26g 8 wrap 2mm)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I'm trying this in both a Reo with a 1.2 ohm twisted coil, freshly wicked with KGD and a fresh battery and GS -M tank on a 30W istick, 1.3 ohm's, 11.5W...I think I like it better in the GS-M tank. Much more flavor and not as one dimensional. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread