Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
8ky0s4

I have, for several months, been resisting the temptation to buy a lot of stuff.
I know I am not alone, so this thread is a place you can congratulate yourself, proudly telling the world what you wanted, but did not buy.

- Did not buy a 40 Watt Kanger Box for like $18 today. Cuz then I'd need a subtank, too...
- DId not buy a nifty squonker I saw on ebay
- Did not buy about 3 different atties I might like from Catfish Atty mods
- Did not buy a custom button for my Reo. Oh, wait...yes, I did.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
The big one was a dragon ProVari when it showed up as a blem. :cry: On the bright side, it gives me something to look forward to.

Cheers to you for self control. :toast:

ETA
Been using a REO since 2010 so I haven't felt the need to buy anything new since.

LOL, that wasn't the point of the thread was it, but bravo!

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I think you messed up. A custom button for a reo is cool...especially the 9mm Luger button. Also, Catfish Atty Mods are killer and Tom has kids to feed. You need to rethink this whole thing before innocent people are hurt.

But, to add to the OP.....I passed on a SX Mini M-Class today. Awesome chip and a great mod but I just don't care for the form factor. (instead, I ordered a custom mod from VaporLips with the J chip!) Does this count?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
LOL - no I DID break my "fast" and get the button. Might be in my mailbox right now!
And I love the look of the SX Mini - I might have to have one someday.

In the mean-time, I have to keep "passing" on stuff - right up until the Woodvilles go up.
That's where all my "savings" are going.
:D

I think you messed up. A custom button for a reo is cool...especially the 9mm Luger button. Also, Catfish Atty Mods are killer and Tom has kids to feed. You need to rethink this whole thing before innocent people are hurt.

But, to add to the OP.....I passed on a SX Mini M-Class today. Awesome chip and a great mod but I just don't care for the form factor. (instead, I ordered a custom mod from VaporLips with the J chip!) Does this count?

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I wish I could stop buying stuff :eek: Does it count if my last 3 purchases were cheap authentic RTAs?

HCigar HC Plus, $28, bought last month but arrived today.
$9.40 UD Aga t5, on the way
$20 Focloud, on the way because I had a $10 off code.

So, $30 for April and $30 for May. Not too bad.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
LOL - no I DID break my "fast" and get the button. Might be in my mailbox right now!

In the mean-time, I have to keep "passing" on stuff - right up until the Woodvilles go up.
I'm waiting for the Woodvilles too! According to Rob, we're looking at the end of last February! LOLOL

Reactions: Train2

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
There's a lot I want, but paying for my summer college semester was more important. I love my Reo but I want the vaporflask squonk. I want a tugboat box mod with tugboat and slam cap as well. SX Mini M Class I want too.
I can help you here....I'll save you $335. Pass on the Vapor Flask Squonk for now.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

I knew it!!! Anytime you're saving something big is due in the near future. :D
My only wood mod is my Dibi- don't think I want anything else in wood.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
I used to spend $150 or so every two weeks on smokes, so I figure I can afford a little something every now and then. I started with a couple of 650mah VV sticks and CE4 clearos. I've graduated to an iStick 50 plus an IPV mini backup with two Subtank minis and about 8 Kayfun Lites over almost 9 months. I feel comfortable with this setup so I don't feel like I need anything new. I did just purchase a Sigelei mini to replace the IPV because the finish is wearing off after only a few months and it is leaving my hands smelling like I've been handling tons of pennies (very coppery/metallic smell). I only "need" juice right now and I've won about 300ml at a couple of local shops' anniversary parties. I don't expect to spend much of anything the next couple of months but I plan to make a nice purchase when I hit my one year smoke-free. Maybe even a REO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread